Champion & Skin Sale: Crabdemic: Shock and Terror!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkKat48

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

There goes crabgot taken down all the women folk. You show them Crabgot! This sounds like the beginning plot for a fanfic, time shall tell.

Jesot

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iriluun View Post
So much crying...Heaven forbid anyone like champs that arent the current meta *****s. Golly gee, what a travesty. You people need real problems.
It's not even about that. You've got to be crazy to back this "sale". The only one of these that's shouldn't be 260 (at most) on sale is Fiora skin because she's new.

Jesot

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybroxis View Post
I srsly don't understand why you kids are whining so ****in hard - they're skins, and they at least go through the trouble each week to have a story with them. The damn game is free - you can go buy skins at full price to SUPPORT RIOT, not to get the skins - if the game were 60$ or pay to play, then the skins would be no cost. -_-
Your reasoning is trash. The point is that no one is buying those skins at regular price because 1. the champs are broken, 2. the skins are ugly, and 3. even at the sale price, they're overpriced.

People wait for sales because paying $7.50 for some pixels is absurd in the first place.

And with the champs (the real complaint), anyone who buys a 3150 champ for 487 is a flat-out ******. I'll farm the 3150 for you to stop wasting money and giving Riot incentive to put out this ****.

SlappindaBass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

hec skin plz

Brilliance

10-09-2012

3150 champs should already be 487 rp anyways..

TigersAreYellow

10-09-2012

I think we ALL know what would happen if Akali with full build were to go against an urgot. Three shot much?

BobSaggot

10-09-2012

"As Lux was- IMA CHARGIN MY LAZER!!!BLAH!!!!!- Urgot flung her behind him so Goku came to save the day."

Zalvor

10-09-2012

Loved it!!!

Cybroxis

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobSaggot View Post
"As Lux was- IMA CHARGIN MY LAZER!!!BLAH!!!!!- Urgot flung her behind him so Goku came to save the day."
and then this happened: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSeX2Bl6l2I

SonOfAthena

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybroxis View Post
Gee, thanks for destroying my innocence.