Champion & Skin Sale: Crabdemic: Shock and Terror!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Belliel

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by live lavish View Post
put bittersweet lulu on sale!
wicked lulu!

Theguythatyou210

10-08-2012

I have been waiting for that fiora skin for so long if she is free this week I will kill a kitten.

LikeLIGHTNING

10-08-2012

I guess ill be taking my millions on DONGS elsewhere.

Buru Diman

10-08-2012

As for me, I think Crabgot and Sun Goddess Karma are good enough sales. Not the best, but surely Riot has a reason for delaying some of the newer skins for their respective sale.
If you don't like the sale, then don't buy it. I'm thinking of getting Sun Goddess Karma and becoming a Karma hipster for when she gets her buffs.

Erekai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singed View Post
Who will defeat the horrible Crabgot?! A hero will emerge next episode in the thrilling conclusion to Crabdemic: Shock and Terror!
I feel like I need to point out that this is a reference to a movie called "Birdemic: Shock and Terror" and everyone who has a Netflix account (not sure if it's on Amazon Prime or Hulu+ though) needs to watch it right now.

If you want to laugh harder at a movie than you've ever laughed before (because it's so bad), do yourself a favor and watch it!

Kittie Vomit

10-08-2012

Wtf put out some Halloween skins -.-

TJKimchi

10-08-2012

TWO straight weeks with only 3150's huh. Hire a 5 year old he'll do a better job than whoever's behind these sales. Pathetic.

jremmons

10-08-2012

this is a horrible sale. ~30 champions = 6300 and another ~ 10 = 4800 and we get... 3x = 3150... two times in a row. Not to mention skins that either a) suck or b) are for pretty subpar champions.

Tune

10-08-2012

Oh Great Look another sale. Myself and these other people can't buy because riot wont fix the RP shop. If no one knows what i'm talking about take a look for yourself

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...=2630469&page=

Xesante

10-08-2012

Okay, where the HELL is mundo goddamnit!