KhaZix is stupid OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaiLinna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

He stealths over and over, jumps over literally any object in the game, and just chunks for so much damage. It's stupid.

Metalfenrir

10-04-2012

While he may be rather frustrating to deal with, he seems better balanced then release Rengar, and a few other nonsense champs that come to mind (*cough*Jayce*cough).

He is an assassin and does lots of damage, and yes, the evolved leap obviously was not designed with Dominion in mind, but someone just needs to get a Hextech Sweeper or Lightbringer and it takes away a lot of his killing potential.

He is very similar to Akali, and Talon. Lots of front out damage, but they get hard countered by items that grant vision.

And if a team is getting killed by lots of refreshed leaps, then they probably aren't focusing the right champion.

Just my 2 cents.

Orphane

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalfenrir View Post
He is an assassin and does lots of damage, and yes, the evolved leap obviously was not designed with Dominion in mind, but someone just needs to get a Hextech Sweeper or Lightbringer and it takes away a lot of his killing potential.
Ofc it was designed with Dominion in mind, it's just perfect for getting past all of the important walls >.>

naotasan

10-04-2012

I would prefer fighting a KhaZix before Jayce or Kassadin

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Hmmm... an assassin that can stealth and deals a bunch of damage and is evasive.

Sounds like an assassin alright.

Infirc

10-04-2012

He might be a little faceroll, but he still needs good judgement to play and ahs some counterplay to him differenttly to walk and kill you champions *cough * Darius*cough*

Malah

10-06-2012

If only there were readily accessible items that reveal and prevent stealth.

Also, I hear that Khazix is tanky and totally hard to kill.

Degnared

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malah View Post
Also, I hear that Khazix is tanky and totally hard to kill.
This is sort of the problem, actually. Yes, you can build him glass, and he will work like Rengar, but worse... OR, you can build him like an AD version of Kassadin, and he will be nearly as strong as Kass (without the hard CC). He has great base damage and great ratios, so you don't lose out on much by building him with Armor Penetration, CDR, and durability.

Edit: When I say, "great" I actually mean, "pretty stupid OP."

TempestEP

10-06-2012

Vision items and focus fire will bring a KhaZix down, his base stats aren't that high. His stealth and refreshed-jumps will break focus fire which is why a sweeper/oracles/lightbringer is essential. Also, he's does great burst early, delay your own damage a bit and pick up a chainvest to negate a lot of damage.

Phourc

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiLinna View Post
chunks for so much damage.
One thing I'm noticing from a lot of the people complaining about 'Zix is they don't know he visually tells you when you're isolated or not, so you can know when you're take damage from his Q or WTFBBQALLTHEOPDAMAGE from his Q.

Learn the isolation bit, and the indications thereof and I think you'll find him significantly less frustrating.