que dodge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iThroopeR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Just out of curiosity. why is the penalty so much larger in ranked? i would assume the more important playlist would allow you to avoid trolls more easily so what is with forcing you to wait if you decide you don't wanna drop elo because of the idiot on your team who locks in to a position already taken in front of him.

Ima Cut U Up

10-08-2012

Good question, I have a 30 minutes que for dodging and I've barely even dodged that often, dodge one in 10-20 games if that and I only do it because people pick two champs for the same position or something ridiculous, why should I be punished for this?

Now because of my long wait time if I dodge I don't even dodge sometimes when people don't know how to pick champions. Why are they playing ranked and why am I getting penalized because they are playing ranked as an inexperienced player?

Why Riot, why? You guys are so genius when it comes to designing a lot of your game but you leave huge loose ends like this untied, it's a big problem.

SrgtAsh

01-17-2013

How to que dodge effectively, works 90% of the time:
1. Never say anything in chat
2. Pick the spells: Revive, cleanse during the ban picks
3. Let the timer give you a random champion or pick one during last second
4. Watch as your entire team thinks your AFK
5. Read the chat and watch the bottom right, see someone has dodged
P.S. If your doing ban picks don't ban any champion or say anything in chat
P.P.S Don't play Normal Blind Pick because nobody dodges que

Chasing Ghosts

01-17-2013

it was a change from losing elo. it was either lose elo or have a higher wait time. if they removed the elo loss and kept the old short time, there would be no punishment for dodging queues, which is not what they want ppl to do.

also there are people who would abuse dodging to get out of counterpicks. if they didnt have such a high time punishment then people would dodge every time they get counterpicked to get out of a hard game, just so they can get back in queue 5 mins later and hope they dont get counterpicked again. counterpicking is part of the game and you should not get off lightly for avoiding it.

yes i know you want to dodge to get passed trolls and not to dodge counterpicking. but i dont see how the system can distinguish the difference. so just have to put up with it.