How to get honor ribbons?

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AkatsukiTaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

It's not about the streak. Lyte himself posted on one thread that it wasn't all about how many honors you got in a row, but the time and games played were taken into account.

Originally Posted by Lyte
You are all assuming that you need to be Honored every single game to keep a Crest... To be specific, I only said you have to keep being Honorable and a truly positive player.

Those are called Crests of Honor. It's possible to 'lose' them if you do not continue to be Honorable. The reason it does not take 100 or more Honor to unlock the Crests is because it's actually difficult to keep them. You have to continue to be Honorable game after game to stay a pillar of our community.

whitepinkbun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Ive been honored every game Ive played sometimes 2 or 3 each game and i have no emblem so there goes that theory

Lancat

10-11-2012

I got a "You have been recognized as being one of the leagues most honorable players" cinematic thing a week ago, but no ribbon XD;

Lancat

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richiii View Post
No that's not correct, i got a honor ribbon on the first day it came out, and i only had like 23 on honorable opponent...
Same but it went away o.o;! And I didn't lose any honor and have continued being awesome XD; so I dunno how this system functions.

Strawberrycocoa

10-11-2012

I believe you have to be consecutively and reliably honorable to keep your ribbons. Actual numbers, no clue.

I am racking up regular teamwork reports, so hopefully I get my pretty ribbon soon.

Guancyto

10-11-2012

Pretty sure it's not a flat number, but the ratio of honor received to games played. Play 200 games, get 30 honor, no ribbon. Play 30 games, get 30 honor, ribbon.

Those aren't the actual numbers (nobody knows the actual numbers outside of Riot) but you get the idea.

ImogenArk

10-11-2012

In my opinion, you guys shouldn't be trying to pinpoint the sheer amount needed to get a ribbon. If you're a truly honorable player, you'll get it when you deserve it. To see you guys talk about ribbons like this makes me think you're simply after the recognition and you're not supporting the honor initiative. I have my honorable opponent ribbon (it is one you cannot see nor can you team, but the other team sees it) and I got it by being a nice person to all players throughout my games, not simply being nice for a set amount hoping it would pleasantly present itself to me.

tl:dr I received my ribbon at about 26 Honorable opponents. It apparently hasn't gone away yet. I've been bumped up to 36 OH honor now with no change, as well. Just continue to be honorable and it'll come to you. Take it for what it is and do what's required, not just the bare minimum.

zombieshotgun

10-11-2012

The amount needed is actually a fluctuating number. lemme try and elaborate this so people who care understand (*note not actual numbers just throwing these out there*)

say u need 30 total points to get a ribbon
u get 1 points for being honored in randoms
u get 1/3 a point for premade partner honoring you
u get 1/2 a point for co-op
u lose all your honor when ur given a reform card
u lose all your honor if you ask for honor constantly in games (Lyte has said to report this for spamming)

and there is prob another way to lose honor

polarbat

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JYOlikearock View Post
If I'm not mistaken, I believe it doesn't have to do with the number of honors you receive, but rather how many you receive consecutively. Not sure what the value for this is, or if it's even right, but I just received a ribbon at 25 teamwork honors, while there are people with 100+ who don't have the ribbon. That being said, I don't think the ribbons stay forever. Once your 'honor streak' so to speak ends, the ribbon also presumably goes away.
Yes, it's not based on how many you get. I've had it since like 19 honor points. But mine hasnt disappeared. wonder if it really stays forever

TheCancerKid

10-24-2012

i got 70 honorable opponent with no ribbom! ):

123456 ... 7