How to get honor ribbons?

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

USMC Budnitski

10-08-2012

I have seen a person with a ribbon on the loading screen for being an honorable opponent, How do you get them?

Baron Ogre

10-08-2012

How to get ribbons? Play Hecarim.

Edit: Since no one actually seems to know, you need to rack up 40 "Honorable Opponent" honors. There's a ribbon for hitting 40 in each category.

USMC Budnitski

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Ogre View Post

Edit: Since no one actually seems to know, you need to rack up 40 "Honorable Opponent" honors. There's a ribbon for hitting 40 in each category.
Thanks baby *_-

JYOlikearock

10-09-2012

If I'm not mistaken, I believe it doesn't have to do with the number of honors you receive, but rather how many you receive consecutively. Not sure what the value for this is, or if it's even right, but I just received a ribbon at 25 teamwork honors, while there are people with 100+ who don't have the ribbon. That being said, I don't think the ribbons stay forever. Once your 'honor streak' so to speak ends, the ribbon also presumably goes away.

BCartfall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JYOlikearock View Post
If I'm not mistaken, I believe it doesn't have to do with the number of honors you receive, but rather how many you receive consecutively. Not sure what the value for this is, or if it's even right, but I just received a ribbon at 25 teamwork honors, while there are people with 100+ who don't have the ribbon. That being said, I don't think the ribbons stay forever. Once your 'honor streak' so to speak ends, the ribbon also presumably goes away.
I've had mine since day 1. Hasn't gone away yet.

Edzter

10-09-2012

so why is the 2nd post downvoted?

the joke about hecarim is

type /joke on hecarim (2nd one) he says "another blue ribbon or hecarim"

really people...

ckugar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edzter View Post
so why is the 2nd post downvoted?

the joke about hecarim is

type /joke on hecarim (2nd one) he says "another blue ribbon or hecarim"

really people...
Well I personally downvoted it because he is giving out wrong information. I have seen people with 30 honorable opponent with ribbons.

aaronnnx

10-09-2012

So does anyone have a full understanding to this ribbon business?

S0rter

10-09-2012

No, and I think they need to explain it better. Ribbon acquisition and loss aree important topics if riot wants us to care about honor. And the way they have it set up is that players are FORCED to hand out honor, even if there is no guarantee to get honor yourself, to hopefully get honor and get those ribbons.

Richiii

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Ogre View Post

No that's not correct, i got a honor ribbon on the first day it came out, and i only had like 23 on honorable opponent...

12345 ... 7