How much Honor does it take to get the little medal badge things?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fredgerd

10-08-2012

Just curious.

Also, how do you know if you get it? Can you see it next to your own name or only from other accounts?

Also, I was wondering if Riot has plans to make the number scale for these metals. Right now, assuming you don't get banned or don't get banned much you will eventually get every medal even if your not really that great, just because your not awful. It would make alot of sense to have it scale so say, if a person had 20 in the first week that would be sufficiant for a medal but in a few months you might need more like 200. That or it would scale based on number of games played since honor came out to account for people who are playing more casually.

Vamp13

10-08-2012

everyone i saw having them had over 30. however riot said that in order to keep them on a daily basis you need to have your honor increase as well. so im guessing its 30 + a daily basis increase of whatever riot decided is appropriate in order to keep it for more than a day.

Fredgerd

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamp13 View Post
everyone i saw having them had over 30. however riot said that in order to keep them on a daily basis you need to have your honor increase as well. so im guessing its 30 + a daily basis increase of whatever riot decided is appropriate in order to keep it for more than a day.
So like you lose it if you don't play for a day? Thats kinda stupid. Some people do have other things to do (I am not one of them but I object based on the hypothetical possibility that I might be).

Thx for the info though!

onboardtonowhere

10-08-2012

I think it's according to how many games you played and how much honor you gain on average. I got teammate @ 21 honors (at how many games idk) some people said they got the honorary opponent with 12~15 honor range but I have 19 right now and still don't have it so.. =/

A Wild Luxray

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

bump

daluvin

10-08-2012

its at a ratio of games played: honors received

the actual number i dont know

Void2258

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Nobody ever gives me honor T_T I carry game hard and don't even get teamwork T_T

shadedealer

10-08-2012

I feel as though I'm the only one that doesn't know sh*t about the honor system... though I'm sure I'm not the only one

Elanorien

10-09-2012

So it's a ratio? That's lame ><. Well, if it's looking at your entire account history...because I'm at almost 1100 wins counting dominion, idk how many losses. And a couple hundred ranked games. So, if it's a ratio with all of that....gonna take me a while :\. I have a total of like 54 Honor, most in honorable oponent, 27 (maybe 2 or 3 from people on my friend's list, the rest strangers). Suppose I'll just have to keep at it and see if anything happens at 30.

someroastedbeef

10-09-2012

41 friendly, 25 honorable opponent and counting, no ribbons so far