New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 46)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smd4chips

10-08-2012

those are **** as champs where is the yorick and that you guys are bring out all the champs you get at lvl 1 out for free you guys really got to get it together.

Tihealy

10-08-2012

I've been waiting 20 weeks now for Cassiopia to be on the free weeks, and she didn't been on since a LONG TIME aka 20 weeks+ 4months at least,

to see amumu, and soraka being there at elast 2 tiems since 5 weeks make me believe that cassiopia is a "Reject" for the free week

i don't know abotu you guys, but each champion should appear only one per (example there is 140 per example, the champion should appear at least once or twice during those 14 weeks) it's ridiculous how much i pray for RIOT to put Cassiopia in the free week

Drakalor

10-09-2012

I only like Kog'Maw on this week rotation.

I got my first penta using him on a free week before this (but I still don't have him bought )

Sinistral

10-09-2012

So why on earth are 450 IP champs still in the rotation? And why are there BARELY 6300 IP champs in the rotation anymore? I believe 1-2 weeks in a row where the highest were 4800 IP champs.

NotSoSuperHero

10-09-2012

fck yea i own ALL exept kogmaw... Why riot? is it so hard to put trundle? the champ i have neverplayed before? (Only champ)

DarkValkyrieX

10-09-2012

I have a feeling Kha'zix will be free when they announce their next new champ since that seemed to be the norm now, but could be next week.

I'd wish they'd use some of the less popular ones in rotation which are typically the expensive ones, since we're all getting tired of seeing the same champs every few weeks. I've also been waiting to try out Karma, Cassiopeia, Ahri or Orianna some more. They say that each champ will be previewed eventually, but it's useless if that eventually is once a year or once every 6 months. GG Riot

Timid 3F

10-09-2012

WHERE IS KHA?
i thought after the champion release it would be free, been that ever since jayce patch

KrystalSundancer

10-09-2012

no new champs? bad

Gourm3Ninj4

10-09-2012

Is anyone else suprised to see kog?

Rhodyn

10-09-2012

when in the world are the free champs coming!!!!