King Of Skill - Mini-Game for Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haxxsaur

10-08-2012

Renamed - Skill Dodge

If anyone reads all of this and is willing to try it out please add me so i can hopefully set up one game thank you =)

- Played in Draft Mode 2 v 2 3 v 3 5 v 5
- The arena is defined as the Storm Shield area divided by the center line running down the middle if a champion walks over the line they will be counted as eliminated (Singed Throw Counts Watch Out)
- 2 v 2 or 3 v 3 5 v 5 Fighting as a Team in the Middle
- Each team must be in the middle by 2:00 when the round will start
- A Team Win by eliminations the enemies using the skills listed in Skills Allowed
- when a champion is killed they must remain in base in which time they can purchase items
- On round end, the winning team captures the Windmill once. Once being from Enemy, to Neutral, to Ally
- When the round is complete all remaining alive champions will walk back to their base for healing and items
- Next round must start within 1 minute 30 seconds of round ending and the round will start exactly when the 1 minute 30 seconds ends (example round ends at 5:00 next round starts at 6:30)

- No capturing other capture points
- Middle buff only allowed to be taken during the round
- All Masteries and Runes Allowed

Summoner Spells Allowed
- Clarity
- Flash
- Cleanse
- Ghost
- Surge

Restrictions
- Bush not allowed in (3 v 3) (2 v 2)
- Auto-attacking
- Defensive Items - Anything That Grants Armor, Magic Resist, Health, or Health Regen
- Aura Item
- Consumables

Item Restrictions
- Deathfire Grasp
- Hextech Gunblade
- Bilgewater Cutlass

Exception Items
- Prospector Blade
- Prospector Ring
- Haunting Guise - (Must Buy Complete)
- QuickSilver Sash - (Must Buy Complete)
- Hex Drinker - (Must Buy Complete)
- Maw Of Malmortius
- Ionic Spark - (Must Buy Complete)
- Chalice Of Harmony - (Must Buy Complete)
- Athene's Unholy Grail
- Zhonya's Hour Glass - (Must Buy Complete)

*Must Buy Complete - You can buy the offensive part of the time but not the one that is defensive to buy the defensive part you must purchase the whole item

Skills allowed

(*or highlights that u can only take 1 set of skills for example caitlyn you can either use Q or W and 1 Trap or 3 Traps as her skills allowed, you may not switch between skill sets at anytime)

Ahri - Q
Anivia - Q + W
Brand - Q or W
Caitlyn - Q or E + W 1 Trap or W
Cassiopeia - Q or W
Chogath - W
Corki - Q or R
Dr. Mundo - Q
Draven - E + R
Ezreal - Q or W
Galio - E or Q
Gangplank - W + E + R
Gragas - Q + E (Dodging only)
Graves - W + R
Heimer - E + R
Irelia - R
Janna - Q
Jarvan IV - Q + W
Jayce (Ranged) - Q + E
Kennen - Q + E
Khazix - W + R (Not Allowed To Upgrade Void Spike)
Kogmaw - E
Le Blanc - E + R
Lee Sin - Q + W
Lulu - Q + E
Lux - Q + W or Ulti
Miss Fortune - E
Morgana - Q + E
Nasus - E
Nidalee (Human) - Q
Nocturne - Q + W
Nunu - W + R
Olaf - Q + W
Orianna - Q + E
Rumble - Q + E
Shyvana - W + E
Singed - W + R + E
Skarner - W + E
Swain - W
Syndra - Q + E
Talon - W + R
Twisted Fate - Q (2 V 2 only)
Twitch - W + E
Urgot - Q + W
Varus - Q or E
Veigar - W + Q (Just for Passive not to be used)
Yorick - W + R (No Autoattacks Still)
Zerath - Q or R
Ziggs - W
Zyra - E or Q

The Thumbnail below highlights the rough area you should be playing
Black Line = Border Line
Blue And Red Zones = Playable Area 2 v 2 3 v 3
(Blue Zone is for Blue Team and Red Zone is for Purple Team)
Green Zone = Extended Area For 5 v 5

LAURandOrder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

bump - definately not related to this.

Taylion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Rules too complicated. Many many limitations, including per champion skills, no way to keep this straight without a list sitting next to you. I'm not trying to fault the idea, just the implementation.

Haxxsaur

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylion View Post
Rules too complicated. Many many limitations, including per champion skills, no way to keep this straight without a list sitting next to you. I'm not trying to fault the idea, just the implementation.
yeah we realised that this is probably a game you will have to play with friends that u trust because we tried it out with out friends and 2 other randoms and at the start there was bit of confusion but we got through it well after a bit of talking and most of the limitations are to kinda level the playing field because if tanky items came in on someone like dr mundo and his ulti was allowed he would stand there take all the punishment while his team did damage as we found out in one of our games where nocturne was able to take a large beating while nidalee sniped us all using shields from lux and items such as zhonyas

Edit: either way thank you for reading and your input

innervation

10-10-2012

I'll be on tonight while watching the tourney and add you - I have a pretty big circle of league friends, and we'd be interested in something like this. Can I call your game 'dodgeball' instead? Sounds fun.

Also, why is ionic spark an exception?

Haxxsaur

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by innervation View Post
I'll be on tonight while watching the tourney and add you - I have a pretty big circle of league friends, and we'd be interested in something like this. Can I call your game 'dodgeball' instead? Sounds fun.

Also, why is ionic spark an exception?
awesome to hear that u want to try it out sadly me and my friends are currently getting ready for our most important high school tests in our live so we will not be able to play but thank you for ur interest and i was planing to just called it dodge or something dodgeball is good too and the ionic spark was specifically a troll pick pretty much only used on ezreal as u can tell since we put people like irelia in only allowed to use ulti thank you for reading this and i hope u try this out between ur friends =)

Edit: if u actually look at the top of this post u can see that i wanted to rename it Skill Dodge but sadly u cant change the name of threads