Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Honor Banner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niick

10-08-2012

I've been looking around but i still have no idea how these work and how much honor you need for one. Does anyone know? And i also read that you cant see it if you have it, is this true?

Daen

Recruiter

10-08-2012

There are four Honor Crests, one for each category. I think it's based on a percentage system sort of like ELO, where everyone has a flat value and the very top section gets a Crest. From what I've seen the Honor requirements are constantly rising, I got my Honorable Opponent Crest at 25 Honor but people before me got it around 15.

All of the Crests but Honorable Opponent are visible to you and your teammates, but the more difficult ones (Helpful > Friendly > Teamwork) take precedence.

Niick

10-08-2012

Quote:
Mr T:
There are four Honor Crests, one for each category. I think it's based on a percentage system sort of like ELO, where everyone has a flat value and the very top section gets a Crest. From what I've seen the Honor requirements are constantly rising, I got my Honorable Opponent Crest at 25 Honor but people before me got it around 15.

All of the Crests but Honorable Opponent are visible to you and your teammates, but the more difficult ones (Helpful > Friendly > Teamwork) take precedence.

Thanks alot man that really cleared everything up!

Daen

Recruiter

10-08-2012

Quote:
whitnich:
Thanks alot man that really cleared everything up!

No problem!

Peach Goddess

10-08-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2644880 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2644880)

Red post here.

QuadraDare

12-08-2012

Ok sooo I keep getting these notifications when i log in (red, honorable opponent splash) which means what each time it appears? it says you have been recognized as one ..... honorable player in LoL) I have quite a few of honor and teamwork. but the only banner which is visable to me or my team or the enemy is Honor. Why do i not have a second banner on my screen? or are there teirs for each banner so now im like teir 1 Honorable Opponent vs Honorable and teamwork banner.

Thanks

PureEnergy71

Recruiter

04-14-2014

I'm at 38 honorable opponent, i still don't have mine... D:

UnknownMartian

Recruiter

04-14-2014

Quote:
PureEnergy71:
I'm at 38 honorable opponent, i still don't have mine... D:

plz... I have over 200.

Couchlogged

09-01-2014

151 Teamworks and 139 Honourable, still no crests OTL

Munchauzens

09-01-2014

I'm pretty sure the system is based more off of percentage of games honored than total number of times honored.