Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Matchmaking gonna get fixed anytime soon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

akaRaven

10-08-2012

Maybe make a pre requisite to get into Ranked?

Last game Top went 2/5, Mid went 2/3, Bot went combined 3/8 or something whilst I was 7/2 at one point. Apparently it was my fault for picking Eve for the lose.

Vlad threatened to report me for not picking a tanky Jungle with CC.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

natemiddleman2

10-08-2012

Who picked first, you or vlad. You may not realize this but he may be right if you picked an eve jungle into his vlad top. In this game you probably would have lost anyway due to the feeders but even if your lanes were even you probably still would have lost due to not having a tank. I main jungle and unless I see a singed or malph top I will go tanky cc jungle. Not having a tank while the enemy does puts your team at so much of a disadvantage that it is almost twice as hard to win. Some fun tanky cc junglers that can carry are amumu and skarner. Try them out sometime.