holy hell riot nerf jayce already

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlargCow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

jayce is one of the best champions released this year

Devynity

10-08-2012

This thread needs more of this
Attachment 538120

tempnameA461

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venarik View Post
This thread needs more of this
Attachment 538120
Did someone mention [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?

TerasDominicus

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlargCow View Post
jayce is one of the best champions released this year

I fully agree.

Considering that we got Syndra , Rengar and Khazix and Zyra. None of them compare to the awesomeness and originality that is Jayce.

I have both khazix and Rengar . None of them can compare.

OneVendetta

10-08-2012

I haven't liked a single newly released champion in a while. Jayce has been the only one lol. We bff's

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I'm having Riven flashbacks.

Danage

10-08-2012

lol...

Bendak

10-08-2012

Jayce does everything too well. He's the paladin of LoL.

Zanathax

10-08-2012

Hilarious. Someone can't figure out how to counterpick or counterplay Jayce and comes to the forums to whine.

Well, whine some more. His W/L average in the S2 championships isn't all that great. He was owned multiple times top in different matches. When he did get fed a bit he was good, but not nearly as good as the Shen was who ate a Jayce.

Seriously. There are several ways to counter Jayce. The simplest is gank him early and keep him from getting farm. Dodge his Q, or hide behind minions. His E is nice, but no nicer than Lee Sin's Q or Poppy's Q...

Basically, play better. Stay ahead of him in your lane. There's lots of people who can do it. Try Shen. Irelia. Gangplank. Olaf. What do all of these guys have in common? Sustain and a ranged attack of their own.

Imagine that. Having to change your picks dependent on what the other side picks.

Wow... totally new concept!

Amariithynar

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkze View Post
Riot should start banning people calling out 'firing' riot employees for working towards making this game more fruitful with more champions. It's an absolute disgrace people like OP.
I agree with this sentiment, but at the same time, dude's got a point. Jayce is rather high statted, especially for a ranged/melee hybrid. If he goes melee, suddenly you don't have a super-squishy ranged carry, you have a much less squishy melee carry bashing you around- or simply punting you away. He can slow, speed boost, and KB- as well as use his ranged skills then switch to hammer and pound in melee on a single target- giving him even more spell usage in combat than Nidalee. Dude's got a bit much going for him in his kit, he just doesn't get played enough because he's Generic McGenericface.