holy hell riot nerf jayce already

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clyonoshi

10-08-2012

^ Plus his E is ridiculous at trading. The damage alone is quite high for not heavily investing into AD because of the % max hp scaling but it also disengages the enemy.

OneVendetta

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Day Remains View Post
which person, the guy that decided he needed the squarest jaw and most generic voice ever or the guy that decided he needed to be harder to lane against than nidalee, irelia and kennen combined?
erm. jayce isnt THAT hard to deal with lol Just play jax or irelia, problem solved. Also, are ur jimmies rustled? =3

One Day Remains

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkze View Post
Riot should start banning people calling out 'firing' riot employees for working towards making this game more fruitful with more champions. It's an absolute disgrace people like OP.
right, we've got people like xyph who are responsible for

naut, the guy who ****s CC for years with damage to back it up that was pick or ban for months

riven, the double CC quadruple dash resourceless champion with an AD shield and ranged, low cooldown execute

lulu, the long awaited support that played better as an on-hit top, AD carry bot and AP mid before nerfed for several patches straight

orianna, the champion that completely ****ing RUINED mid for months once people learned how to play her.

really, i'm so glad we've got this guy.

Daedelous

10-08-2012

Rengar is worse.

DarkRonin00

10-08-2012

but these champs are fun to play... what's your point.

Sevorast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:

naut, the guy who ****s CC for years with damage to back it up that was pick or ban for months

riven, the double CC quadruple dash resourceless champion with an AD shield and ranged, low cooldown execute

lulu, the long awaited support that played better as an on-hit top, AD carry bot and AP mid before nerfed for several patches straight

orianna, the champion that completely ****ing RUINED mid for months once people learned how to play her.

The random nobody GD troll thinks he knows champion design better than the guy who is widely considered to be the best designer at Riot...

Why am I not surprised.

tempnameA461

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BicuriousBoy View Post
erm. jayce isnt THAT hard to deal with lol Just play jax or irelia, problem solved. Also, are ur jimmies rustled? =3
lol guys just play champs that aren't fun to play, in blind, instead of your main
lol totally that easy stop being noobs

nhk2

10-08-2012

I'm sure you'll make a thread tomorrow complaining about why there's no unique champions.

JunkRamen

10-08-2012

Quote:

Balance issues aside that's a pretty good track record. I don't think the designers are in charge of balance anyway.

Put it this way: he hasn't put out any abominations like Sona or Vlad yet.

One Day Remains

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkRamen View Post
Balance issues aside that's a pretty good track record. I don't think the designers are in charge of balance anyway.

Put it this way: he hasn't put out any abominations like Sona or Vlad yet.
Did you not see Naut on that list?