How can you see your own tribunal record?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toshogu

10-08-2012

I don't think I've ever been in trouble, nor have i noticed anything on my account warning me of anything. I was wondering where I can find a copy of my tribunal record. I'm just curious as to what it looks like.

And if we don't have something like this please tell me so I can post in the suggestion spot.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

there isn't really anything like this.

you only get emails from tribunal if you are punished, aside from that, there is not much.

you could send a ticket to support to ask for it though, but if you never got punished, then I don't think there is much point on it.

ninjabryanx

02-07-2013

hi

cameron letters

04-10-2013

ninjabryanx hacked friends account help

WReX85

04-10-2013

I think the OP is on to something here. If you get sent to the tribunal, it should be recorded, and you should be able to access your own records.

If riot is truly all about reform than this would be an amazing tool. If you are like me and get your first suspension, decide to make a change, and find yourself right back in another suspension a week later because you didn't know exactly what all needs to change. It is a real **** shoot for some.

Had I been able to see my reports and why I was getting these reports I might have been able to dodge the 2nd suspension.

Also, a report notification in game would be a great tool as well. If you know you are getting reported it gives you a chance to think about your actions. Right now the system is 100% reactive. You are not allowed to be proactive about your in game attitude until its too late.

"Well you do get a warning before a suspension." So what. Now you are in the tribunal system. You already meet the criteria to get sent back with just 1 report. There are plenty of reform cards with one game and one report out there. How about we get a chance to never even get a warning.

Also some of us have a gaming email accounts and an account for personal stuff like bank accounts and things. I don't check my gaming account normally.

Riverstyx201

04-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameron letters View Post
ninjabryanx hacked friends account help
You'll need to contact support here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

And just for future reference, necroing old threads is frowned upon here.