Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

playing a good game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoubleRainbowDud

10-08-2012

been playing morg mid vs ap sion, my team : top teemo vs singed / jungle xin vs diana jungle /vayne & nunu bot vs teemo & malph all lanes cept me been failing , end score for me was 5/4/9 and we lost ofc cuz others lanes fed :/ i tried my best did many big play to save team and make game goes longer so team can farm and maybe catch back . anyway my team loved me alot for my plays but what i see at the end in the chat , other team sion calling me noob cuz i miss 2 skillshoots ... trash talking etc ... oh well for when tribunal working on chat after game too ?

i noticed many times ppl dont act like dicks during whole game and at the end they talk **** and so much ****s why do ppl need to act like that ... pretty sure video games are meant to have fun in the 1st time no ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panthaz89

10-08-2012

Yeah I made a thread containing a post game chat that should show why the tribunal should include a post game chat so people can see what people say after the game. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2636678&highlight=tribunal+post+chat for some reason I thought my account was banned from forum access but I just fixed the problem by clearing history like it suggested in support.