If you leave support for me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crumblerumble

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Kalast View Post
Suppression on Ult, Q silence interrupts channels. (Say you are vs Nunu, Malzahar is gonna own. He walks up to consume minion - bang silenced., he goes to ult, oops, ruined that too.)

Pet chases you down. This allows you to make them run away further than a Zyra plant can.

I would give Zyra the overall stronger though, as her ult AOE is so large, and her root/free wards are very good.
As i said the supression is able to be countered through items / abilities, you can make theoretical situations where that's all fine and dandy, zyras plants have AoE, are in a targeted area and can provide slows. Malz is really weak prior to 6 which is a pretty big deal that better opponents will snowball the advantage in there favor.

Honestly trying to justify malz as a support is just pretty silly.

Talonted Blade

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumblerumble View Post
As i said the supression is able to be countered through items / abilities, you can make theoretical situations where that's all fine and dandy, zyras plants have AoE, are in a targeted area and can provide slows. Malz is really weak prior to 6 which is a pretty big deal that better opponents will snowball the advantage in there favor.

Honestly trying to justify malz as a support is just pretty silly.
Well the point of this thread was never to justify Malz support.

Also, if you force your enemy ad carry to rush qss... well that's worth it right there.

Crumblerumble

10-08-2012

Honestly, it makes it sound like your trolling when you are being told to support and you choose someone not really viable in in that role. It's childish and if you are talking about ranked, you are creating a toxic environment and will eventually get banned for it.

if this is normals, when in rome i love jungling heimerdinger

Crumblerumble

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talonted Blade View Post
Well the point of this thread was never to justify Malz support.

Also, if you force your enemy ad carry to rush qss... well that's worth it right there.
i really dont think they are going to rush a QSS malz ult is easy enough to stop on its own. But really that's a pretty big troll pick.

Talonted Blade

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumblerumble View Post
Honestly, it makes it sound like your trolling when you are being told to support and you choose someone not really viable in in that role. It's childish and if you are talking about ranked, you are creating a toxic environment and will eventually get banned for it.

if this is normals, when in rome i love jungling heimerdinger
It's childish to believe that your way is the only way to play.
If you think that way you are creating a toxic environment that enforces a stale meta.
You can't get banned for playing the champion that you want.

mogonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
That's why free will exists.
This makes about as much sense as using free speech to justify screaming racial slurs at everyone who walks by your house.

Sure, you can do that. But if you do, you're a ****ty person.

Sure, you can play support Malz. But you're a ****ty player.

If you're ok with being terrible and earning the contempt of all the players you interact with, then by all means keep it up. Not sure why you'd make a thread about it though, it's a bit like walking up to a group of strangers and announcing you strangle kittens for fun, then acting all pissy when they tell you to **** off.

Btw, **** off.

WalkTheNikasaur

10-08-2012

Quote:
free will exists.
[citation needed]

Garystri

10-08-2012

You never know when your mid will feed and you have to step up and be the AP

Crumblerumble

10-08-2012

Quote:
It's childish to believe that your way is the only way to play.
If you think that way you are creating a toxic environment that enforces a stale meta.
You can't get banned for playing the champion that you want.
look for the thread where zileas actually goes over what you talking about, if you are creating a toxic environment for 4 other players on your team, there is a large issue with that. If you are playing ranked, you are playing to win end of story. If you want fun troll games, go play normals. If you tell your team before hand you are going to do support malz or w/e it may be, and they agree to it and see a strategy behind it by all means go for it. But if you are playing him because you didnt get your way, you haven't explained your strategy to them, and they are becoming upset with you... You are ruining the game for other people and that's unacceptable.

Talonted Blade

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogonk View Post
This makes about as much sense as using free speech to justify screaming racial slurs at everyone who walks by your house.

Sure, you can do that. But if you do, you're a ****ty person.

Sure, you can play support Malz. But you're a ****ty player.

If you're ok with being terrible and earning the contempt of all the players you interact with, then by all means keep it up. Not sure why you'd make a thread about it though, it's a bit like walking up to a group of strangers and announcing you strangle kittens for fun, then acting all pissy when they tell you to **** off.

Btw, **** off.
**** off? Are you serious? I started this thread and I plan on discussing it, lol, you can leave genius I am not stalking you or anything.

Enjoy being unwilling to adapt the next time the meta shifts and going on a huge losing streak.