Wukongs weakness

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epjest

10-07-2012

Wukong can be considered an anti-carry bruiser.

If you team can peel him off you after he dashes in (knockback, stun, root) so you can arcane shift away AFTER his dash and start attacking him, you can then kite him until he ults.

If a Wukong is being a problem, getting a chain vest (and eventually a Guardian angel) is a fairly good choice.

Anti-carry bruisers are hard to deal with without your team though, they're very strong in low/mid elo when people are "dive" happy and don't peel.

*Edit: To people answering, it didn't read like he was laning against him, he wanted mid/late game advice on how to deal with a Wukong as an AD carry

Soviet Mudkip

10-07-2012

You shouldn't choose an ad carry to lane against a top laner bruiser... Yorick, Irelia, Olaf = problem solved. You just chose your lane wrong/character.

LePWNa

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kačl View Post
Madred's is never a reasonably item. If you already have Last Whisper, build an IE.
True this. Moreover, if the Wukong was REALLY smart, he'd have built a Triforce + Warmogs, not a Frozen Mallet. Wu has enough mobility to not grab FM, so that makes Triforce (yummy Q procs) a stronger item. Warmog's gives tankiness, passive gives free resistances in team fights, ultimate gives AoE knockup and crazy damage, etc.

Example Wu build: Triforce, Warmogs, Maw, Bloodthirster, Mercs, Atma's. BRB raping your carry if you're actually dumb enough to let him get those items.

As an AD carry, just hope your team will peel him off you. Wait for him to blow his ultimate before using your mobility spells or flash. So on and so on... Lee Sin is a good champ to include in your team comp if you want to completely deny Wu. He counters him in every way imaginable.

Eydolon

10-08-2012

Pick an AP tanky top whoc an harras him out of his decoy, like rumble.

Or pick borderline OP tops like Daryus, and rush defense and lifesteal, as he will not be able to trade with you because of your passive, and will run out of mana if he goes aggresive, so you can deny him hardcore or make him risk dying.

Garen and his spintowin hurts him pretty badly if he tries to harras you too much.

His attacks hurt, so rush ninja tabis asap, and find a way to shake his haras and hurt him on trades... because his sustain is simply shid. He has no life regen and burns mana super fast.

Wolfalisk

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalHead66 View Post
I lost to a wukong and I really want to know what I could of done better. I was ez and in the situation of the match wukong had high health warmongs and atmas, frozen mallet. He was overall tanky. I'm wondering and hope if anyone can answer, was ez a right pick against a wukong bruiser. I had TF, a last whisper and bt by the end of the game, than I thought if madreds was a reasonably item to build.
Who the **** fed him to those three obscenely expensive items?