Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

5HITCOMBO getting name changed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

G4mb13

10-08-2012

Good luck 5hit, coming from an alphanumeric summoner.

wickeR

10-08-2012

i've played with u... showing some support here.

Swordwraith

10-08-2012

How does this guy get his name changed, and yet I see and report names like 'VagShredduh', 'RipsFromDaBong' etc.? So silly.

Cpt Phoenix Down

10-08-2012

Bump for great justice. Bring back 5hit combo. HIs Why i'm 1800+ thread is what helped me break out of super low elo. It completely changed my attitude on things.

StunnedandSlayed

10-08-2012

Give this man his name back Riot.

PotterPan

10-08-2012

I say a rule should be applied to all regardless who or who supports them haha if he really means 5-hit then change it to fivehit otherwise the intention is so OBVIOUS. it's 's-h-I-t'
if they allow this, who would prevent someone from creating names like 5HITYOU, 5HITRIOT, 5HITYOURMOTHER, 5HITLOLCOMMUNITY, 5HITGOD now tell me it's not offensive... yet. LOL PEACE

Communist Puppy

10-08-2012

Quote:
emailsupport5483:
Riot pls:
http://i.imgur.com/Qzz9f.jpg

Hey wtf that's me!

Hawkbat

10-08-2012

I remember reading some threads you made about how to be a better player. That was probably close to a year and a half ago. Helped me and my friends out quite a bit. I'm on your side in this.

DT777

10-08-2012

5HITCOMBO is one of the dwindling number of people who've been playing for almost three years. I think his screen name deserves to be restored, seeing as he's played for THAT long and no one has really thrown a hissy fit.

lnrael

10-08-2012

bump for justice