5HITCOMBO getting name changed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CARESKISWOWJKS

10-08-2012

this is rank 1 BS

Clinkz Eastwoood

10-08-2012

****combo didnt even occuir to me until you mentioned it lol

VenomV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaviourXdarkness View Post
if it comes to it they could simply censor it in game to those that have the filter turned on? it's a bit extreme but it's wrong they even changed it, but again it was reported for a reason, so maybe eh?
but 5 hit isn't even a a 'curse' word. Also, I think the person reported him because he won a game against them and they were pissed and figured it'd work and screw him over.

Just taking a guess here.

Gallant Spike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Riot, give this man his name back. He has poured so much time into your game, do the right thing for once.

Amariithynar

10-08-2012

I'd recommend going for 5|-|itCombo or some other combination that breaks up the visual of "5hit".

AscalonRift

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ************1 View Post
You think you're screwed? >:<
I almost nosed my tea when I read your name

Gallant Spike

10-08-2012

5 hit isn't a swear word, but when I type it as 5hit, the coincidence is that it looks like the word s**t. This isn't even a good reason to ban this name. I've seen some names that are down right naughty that Riot hasn't even changed. Here is a list of the names that were not changed in all the years that I've known them.

pussybender
ruckfiot
improved snatch

I can name so many others that violate Riot's terms, but please, give this man a break, 5HITCOMBO is a name that should be praised, not ridiculed. Maybe if he put a space between 5 and HIT COMBO that would clear up the whole mess?

BanderitaUSA

10-08-2012

5hitcombo did a lot for the community and his name doesn't represent an attack to anyone's liberty!
Respect this man rights!

requium

10-08-2012

Wow Bump! Give this man his name back! This is unacceptable Riot! I'll remember this Riot...

Dirge Farum

10-08-2012

It took me quite the amount of work to even see it spelling anything close to inappropriate, reading it as intended.

But there is nothing wrong with the name and Riot should fix this oversight.