5HITCOMBO getting name changed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tulips

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumsey View Post
I have no ungoldy idea how 150 people upvoted you but sure, lets change your name to FiveHitCombo, idc. Otherwise, you are a scumbag troll.

It isn't witty. It isn't cute. It's basically the bottom of the barrel as far as comedy is concerned. GD eats that **** up like its pancakes for breakfast though.
Why so serious? You don't like his name, that's your opinion, great. That doesn't justify him being labeled a scumbag troll and you suggesting this means you should probably take a good look in the mirror, then smash your face into it.

GeneralZhukov

10-08-2012

Logged in just to bump+upvote. I remember reading your posts from wayyy back.

Le Misérable

10-08-2012

Meanwhile, there's a guy in an asian team called LILBALLZ.

TreeFitty

10-08-2012

Bump give it back, not cool riot.

djump

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

10-08-2012

Yeah, this OP's name seems pretty tame. I don't think it deserves to be banned. And even if it did, there should be a statute of limitations or something. Like, if you've played ### number of games with a name and don't get reported you should become immune to banning. If he's played regularly for 3 years without a problem I don't think you should be able to ban the name now

Feladorzor

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by emailsupport5483 View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm 5HITCOMBO and I've been playing since beta with the same name. Today, someone lost a game in ranked and reported my name. Now, I know that my name says ****combo. I'm pretty sure you know it too. But it's also, first and foremost, 5HIT (five-hit). I don't think I should have to change this. I've contributed to the community and I think I'm decently well-known enough that I shouldn't have to be subjected to this after (three) years of being with League of Legends. So, I'm going to ask you one time, please be lenient and let me enjoy my name. It's something that's a part of me, that I came up with on my own, and it's pretty witty, I like to think, and not very offensive. If anything, it's self-mocking.

I've emailed support, and I'm waiting on a response. In the meantime, please pray for the longevity of 5HITCOMBO. Thanks.

http://i.imgur.com/bAbkQ.jpg

Riot pls:
http://i.imgur.com/Qzz9f.jpg
5HIT combination of letters my friend.

bump for justice!

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

My personal opinion is that the name is fine.

While yes if you read way to much into it may possibly be ...

But seriously its a good name and a clever one. I mean if they let bigfat keep his name still knowing what it means....to me its the exact same scenario here.

rumsey

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapesauce View Post
Why so serious? You don't like his name, that's your opinion, great. That doesn't justify him being labeled a scumbag troll and you suggesting this means you should probably take a good look in the mirror, then smash your face into it.

Because what you posted is obviously not opinion, "rape sauce"!

With a name like yours I don't even have to make a case against you. You are obviously 12 or a 12 yr old stuck in a man's body. Either way, LET'S QUOTE THE JOKER! HE IS KEWL AND HARD CAUSE HE DIED WHILE BEING KEWLLLLL. EMOS UNITE!

Bluntless

10-08-2012

Considering all the people I see using swears in their name on purpose I don't see why they'd force you to change your name. I read it as 5hit combo and that's obviously how you meant it.

Give this man his name back!

IS1823f168c21986

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapesauce View Post
Irony at it's finest. How a guy called Rapesauce can still retain his name while 5HITCOMBO gets screwed.