Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@IronStylus, DIANA ART WHERe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thrones

10-07-2012

A while ago, you gave us this (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1517118) wonderful piece of art, which I promptly saved and enjoyed. Months later, you unveiled Diana to the world and told us she was the other half of the picture. Are we still getting the other half? I love that picture! I also love Diana! And I really, really need a new wallpaper! So please IronStylus, just give us that beautiful Disney-esque icon of a strong, non-sexualized and still beautiful ass-kicking woman to go with her BFF for life. Please?

Thrones

10-07-2012

bump for visibility since you're on

Thrones

10-08-2012

it's a new day bump plz i know you're on and i want this. i love you great parrot.

whouthink

10-08-2012

Why isn't the picture there anymore?

Thrones

10-08-2012

he doesnt know but you can find it later in the thread, just go back from his last post. it's pretty great if you've never seen it.