Please fix rengar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saiansupayann

10-07-2012

must say that I love the rengar jukes nothing quite like leaping at the enemy from bushes to bushes. He is a strong jungler not doubt about it but far from being the strongest Jungler out there. Maokai is still pretty crazy but since he doesn't have much exposure people leave him alone. I don't even remember the last time Maokai kit was changed.

AuntieJemima

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingstaEnx View Post
Syndra is UP/balanced
Kha Zix isn't OP but balanced
Exactly. Syndra and KhaZix are great, won against them, lost against them. But it was always a fair and fun fight.

Kha Zix has at most, 3 seconds of stealth with vision in between and not to mention he doesnt get a mini twisted fate ult when he does go invis for 3 seconds.

7 Seconds of stealth? 10 if he snowballs, which he does in every game unless you spend 10000 gold on vision wards and oracles which you will lose instantly anyway.

Killrazor

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballz McLongdong View Post
They know they're op. They do it so everyone wants to buy the new OP champion. It's pretty smart if you ask me.
That syndra so OP... I think everybody bought her!

AuntieJemima

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firellius View Post
Even when you realise his "Stun" is actually a snare, you can still draw something of a comparison between his stealth and Twitch's.

They were both bursty champions, with Twitch's unveiling Aspd boost making his DPS skyrocket followed by expunge for great damage.

Everything that made Twitch a problem is now a problem with Rengar. Why?
Yes, twitch is very powerful. In exchange for being a 1 shot.

Rengar? hmm gets armor and magic resist buffs, gets a heal, gets a stealth ult, gets a gap closer EVERY bush he goes into. You can flash away from a twitch but a Rengar will just leap back. I would rather have a twitch surprise me because I can exchange a heavy amount of damage but rengar NUKES you and if you try to fight back you will...
A) Die
B) do 5% of his HP in damage then DIE

Firellius

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntieJemima View Post
Yes, twitch is very powerful. In exchange for being a 1 shot.
No, he was.

He isn't anymore.

Efrath

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraddaSwagga View Post
stop building glass cannon.

problem solved.
I was Olaf with Ninja tabi, Mallet and Atmas and still got melted down pretty quick by him :I Seriously, I don't comprehend why anyone would claim that he's balanced.

Quote:
No, he was.

He isn't anymore
Ugh, Twitch is strong but his main problem is that his Q is unreliable as a steroid and he has no quick escape. He does have other advantages though. I aint gonna claim he's the most powerful AD carry, but I am getting kinda tired of people claiming he's OH SO UP. He's one of the least played champs and yet everyone seem to "Know" he's "UP" somehow despite obviously not playing him.

AuntieJemima

10-09-2012

Twitch
Passive - Deals decent true damage scaling with level
Q - Delayed-Stealth + Movement speed, THEN attack speed
W - Slow
E - AD Nuke (with enough stacks on the enemy which takes some time do add)
R - Some attack damage + range for 7 attacks

Damage: HIGH
Survivabilty: LOW-MEDIUM
Tankyness: LOW

Rengar
Passive - Gap closing leap in every brush, Item for snowballing
Q - AD + Attack speed, OR AD Nuke + Extreme attack speed
W - AP aoe damage, Armor/Magic Res buff OR AP aoe damage, Armor/Magic Res buff + HEAL
E - AD Damaging slow OR AD Damaging root + slow
R - Instant-Stealth, Movement speed, vision of enemies, leap

Damage: VERY HIGH
Survivabilty: HIGH
Tankyness: HIGH

So balanced.