How many lanes does a skillfully played Annie actually lose in?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExiIed Morgana

10-07-2012

Title. Just curious as to how far she's actually been outclassed by power creep

Edit: Trust GD to downvote a thread doing nothing more than asking a simple question.

LieutenantGoogle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

In my opinion I think her "power" is lowering steadily, champions that can just farm and sometime harrass safely at a range from Annie's danger zone radius is increasing and if they can't do that then they just straight up are better at trading damage than Annie.

That being said she I feel works better against older champions with some obvious exceptions.

Beasley

10-07-2012

I do miss playing Annie. The amount you see her being played is getting lower and lower, and she is actually quite good.

AA247

10-07-2012

annie is bad because she has no range, is easily ganked compared to morg/ahri/ ori, and can't roam or farm wraiths as easily.

ExiIed Morgana

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beasley View Post
I do miss playing Annie. The amount you see her being played is getting lower and lower, and she is actually quite good.
I still pick her vs. Ahri because that's an easy, easy lane, but I hesitate to pick her otherwise just because of all the horror stories from everyone about how she's so bad now.

Edit: I see she's not even on LoLking's midlane matchup chart. How unfortunate.

SuicideCreamPuff

10-07-2012

its only the laning that phase that matters either

not having escapes of any kind hurts badly

Cytox

10-07-2012

no range, no mobility, boring

1nc0nc13vabl3

10-07-2012

morgana (range (safe farming) and shield), veigar (range,stun, build to kill squishy ap's) and galio (built to do tons of MAGIC damage and not take much MAGIC damage in return) are excellent counter picks for her.
and she has an escape just learn to last hit minions with aa and keep your stun up at all times unless you be killin someone.

Egotistica

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytox View Post
no range, no mobility, boring
No range if you play her as a boring AP anyways, AD annie has the highest caster attack range.

NidaKat

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beasley View Post
that;s what AOE stuns are for -_- I just watched a 2k elo annie carry a game