The best option to end all the cheating threads.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irelia Bot

10-07-2012

THe best way to end this is to have a rematch of the Seconds TSM vs Frost game. THere is just to much in question and if Frost is able to beat TSM again then there will be no question in anyone's mind that they are the better team.

I know this will just be lost in the storm of threads in GD but it is what I feel would be the best result to end this cheating situation.

tempnameA461

10-07-2012

I like tacos.

Irelia Bot

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by emailsupport548 View Post
I like tacos.
I do to we should be friends.

Spoyis

10-07-2012

riot pls.

we kno that the tournament is already very late and stuff but riot pls, rematch because we r fanbois

riot pls

ElementzPRO

10-07-2012

What is the point?

TSM could play either Azubu 10 times and not win any.

TSM is currently 0-8 to both Azubu teams. Only a delusional fanboy would think they're seriously better.

tempnameA461

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaP616 View Post
I do to we should be friends.
You like money too? We should hang out.

Irelia Bot

10-07-2012

Actually I was Hoping for Frost to win but if they are going to cheat in order to win hope they lose to CLG or WE.

I support Curse more then any other team.

I made jokes at everyone who was spamming TSM TSM TSM after they lost. I was actually kinda happy about them losing. Regardless, I don't like seeing cheating going on in such a serous event.

ElementzPRO

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaP616 View Post
Actually I was Hoping for Frost to win but if they are going to cheat in order to win hope they lose to CLG or WE.

I support Curse more then any other team.

I made jokes at everyone who was spamming TSM TSM TSM after they lost. I was actually kinda happy about them losing. Regardless, I don't like seeing cheating going on in such a serous event.

Frost is 10x better than CLG and WE so it's not happening sorry. In interviews they don't even mention CLG and WE. They only mention M5.

Everyone with a brain knows (and knew from day 1) this is going to be M5 vs Frost in the finals

They are currently the best 2 teams in the world

xAltairis

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementzPRO View Post
What is the point?

TSM could play either Azubu 10 times and not win any.

TSM is currently 0-8 to both Azubu teams. Only a delusional fanboy would think they're seriously better.
Whether which team is better is irrelevant. Take it like this -- if suddenly I am put in a fourth grade classroom and asked to solve a math problem like 238 x 29 with the answer in the back of the room, and I look back and see the answer, does "I would've been able to solve it anyways" justify the fact that I looked back and got the answer?