Is Diana a better jungle or mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azbroolah

10-07-2012

Title. Looking to expand my mid pool.

The Omnivious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Both work pretty well, Diana mid or top works because you can funnel more gold towards items faster, and your damage/usefulness is completely reliant upon them.

Baron Ogre

10-07-2012

Diana's an AP assassin and thus needs lots of gold. How ever she needs level 6 to fight and gank to her full potential. So until the jungle gives more XP, or gold, she's probably a better mid champion.

I still like to jungle her though, ganking with her combo is fun.

Arcturuslll

10-07-2012

Diana mid is similar to LeBlanc/Fizz in that they will dominate their lane and possibly snowball, except Diana actually scales into late game.

Hoactzin

10-07-2012

Mid is probably best- that way she can reach 6 and gank easily, plus she gets more gold. While she can function with low-income items (Haunting guise, etc) it's usually better to just bite the bullet and go mid.

Desmond Law

10-07-2012

did they change the numbers on her Q? when i played her last, she could clear minions waves with one Q.

Cloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

It's funny, I just impulse bought Diana and jesus is she amazing. Very fun to play, even took her into ranked for my third game with her. She's a really great champion, and is very strong especially when you counter pick someone. She's really good, I'd recommend her.

TheMutang

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Ogre View Post
Diana's an AP assassin and thus needs lots of gold. How ever she needs level 6 to fight and gank to her full potential. So until the jungle gives more XP, or gold, she's probably a better mid champion.

I still like to jungle her though, ganking with her combo is fun.

She isn't an assassin.

LieutenantGoogle

10-07-2012

Laning is always better than Jungling (except playing as support) ALWAYS.