Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is this Cho Gath build good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dewtrocity

10-07-2012

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=23971-truonggordon-chogath-build-guide

I like the part with the health regen + pot into 2 gp10 items and boots but after that it says to get a Wits End to help clear the jungle faster, I was wondering if this is really needed or if at the point when I have enough gold for one I could clear the jungle with my silence, rupture, and spikes just fine. Also should I max my Silence or Spikes first in jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginko

10-07-2012

If they don't have a lot of magic damage, then don't get a Wit's End obviously. Also if your team is really squishy, you should ignore the Wit's End completely unless you're really far ahead from successful ganks. I would build Cho classic tanky-jungler:

boots, philo & hog, then Aegis / Frozen Heart / Force of Nature depending on your team's needs and state of the enemy

Not really sure what Cho maxes in jungle, but I assume you only need one point into Q (ganking as jungle cho isn't about damage, it's about disruption and CC). I would max Silence to prevent their carry from blinking or something after you land your Q. 2-3 points into spikes is probably a good idea for better clears as the guide suggests.