Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I think Diana is still overpowered to be honest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MorgManBasher

10-09-2012

Quote:
FistOf7Dragons:
but i can do that with annie....

That's an awkward comparison.
They aren't remotely similar.

MorgManBasher

10-09-2012

Quote:
ElitePenguinz:
Diana RELIES on her Q, Which is difficult to hit if your target has any sort of intelligence. She's not op. She is op when she gets free farm or fed kills, because with her shield, it's still hard to focus her dead

When she free farms? It's extremely easy to farm with diana. Her clears with her Q make it extremely easy to clear wave after wave from a safe distance.

FistOf7Dragons

10-09-2012

Quote:
MorgManBasher:
This.
She farms EXTREMELY well for an assassin making her laning safe.
She is tanky as hell with her shield without building tanky.
She does tons of damage.

Somethings got to give.

Probably the most depresing thing about her is she has CC unlike akali.

yah but akali can drop her shroud and juke an escape (can be stopped but its still there)

daina is like darius she goes in and she doesn't really come out until everything is dead since her cc pulls enemies to her.

FistOf7Dragons

10-09-2012

Quote:
MorgManBasher:
That's an awkward comparison.
They aren't remotely similar.

not really since the op was complaining that ap carry could 100-0 him with only a needlessly large rod and pretty much any anyone that land everything could do that. and as far as tankyness molten shield reduces damage quite alot early. also annie is an all in mage like diana since her range is so low.

MyTeamIsTerrible

10-09-2012

I think she is tankier than she should be.

pikachuwei

10-09-2012

OP is underestimating diana lol

Usually as diana I stay in lane and farm till 6 then go back to base buy a dorans and start a catalyst, go back to lane and depending on the enemy mid (if they have escapes or not) 100-0 them with just one dorans as soon as I land my Q

TyroneChanSenpai

10-09-2012

Diana indeed is a bit strong, but I feel like she's merely a pub stomper
that's how assassins always are lol

Brobat

10-09-2012

I agree

Luckily the nerfs have caused people to stop playing her so frequently so I don't have to deal with her every game anymore so it is less of a concern right now.