TSM (Reginald) Admits that AZF played very 'strangely' during jungle phase.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElementzPRO

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaP616 View Post
You really think that Frost is looking at all good after this. TSM is not the team that is in question here it is Frost.
Nothing will happen to Frost. Although they might be less interested in playing in NA after this.

After all the blatant xenophobia the past few days I genuinely expect the Asian teams to just stay in Asia.

Yay we can all watch the boring 50 minute farm meta between bad teams. Baylife XD

DENGY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementzPRO View Post
Nothing will happen to Frost. Although they might be less interested in playing in NA after this.

After all the blatant xenophobia the past few days I genuinely expect the Asian teams to just stay in Asia.

Yay we can all watch the boring 50 minute farm meta between bad teams. Baylife XD
I was not aware that AZF = 100% of Asian teams.

Irelia Bot

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Metagame View Post
Dryus. But that'll go under the rug.
The image with Dryus even has a ref talking to the team. The game was not happening at that time.

Zavrodis

10-07-2012

hey

regi not retiring?

so

he want to play frost again with TSM?

or

he want TSM to walk away from worlds in a better image?

or

fanboys are just fanboys?

i dont know

he should never talk about these until the end of the whole thing

but w/e

frost will lose, i dont like korean teams too

w/e man w/e

peace

The Metagame

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irate Pirate View Post
He's one of the most mature people on the team believe it or not
I'm going to assume you're new to this community. He's been this way since beta, since MegaZero owned him. Someone who streams playing with and laughing with ahacker who screwed up HSGG's account (back in Season 1, which was got TSM banned from the first season runnings) isn't exactly "mature," unless you're implying that the others are even worse.

Someone who one second, at a drop of a hat, makes a big drama filled video how he's forever retiring and going to just manage, then next day immediately changes his mind with another drama filled spout, isn't mature.

ElementzPRO

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7VL View Post
I was not aware that AZF = 100% of Asian teams.
People have been spamming things like:
"m5 will stop the Asian invasion!"
"I hope any non-Asian team wins"

for the entire tournament.

People have been insulting and decrying the Asian teams at every opportunity.

People have suggested basically every single Asian team cheated and would be out without that.

edit: look two posts above me for an example

The Metagame

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaP616 View Post
The image with Dryus even has a ref talking to the team. The game was not happening at that time.
Good thing he had to look at the screen 3-4 times, covering his face for the last 2-3 looks. That better helps the judges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
Hey guys,
<snip>

In the meantime, hereís a quick overview of the two primary minimap incidents weíve been reviewing:

TSM/Azubu game

• Azubu Frost had a microphone issue that didnít allow them to communicate during the opening of the game. As a result, the game was paused.
  • It was noticed that both teams had players that were shifting their bodies during the pause. Blanket warnings were issued to both Azubu Frost & TSM.
  • Referees decided to issue a restart, as a) Reginald & Chaox had concerns about screen looking and b) Azubuís communications disadvantage could reasonably be interpreted as requiring a restart under tournament rules.
  • No further incidents of screen-looking were witnessed during this match.
<snip>

Thanks,

RedBeard

DENGY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
I'm going to assume you're new to this community. He's been this way since beta, since MegaZero owned him. Someone who streams playing with and laughing with ahacker who screwed up HSGG's account (back in Season 1, which was got TSM banned from the first season runnings) isn't exactly "mature," unless you're implying that the others are even worse.

Someone who one second, at a drop of a hat, makes a big drama filled video how he's forever retiring and going to just manage, then next day immediately changes his mind with another drama filled spout, isn't mature.
I would be dilusional and pretty broken down/upset if I just lost the chance to win a million dollars if I thought that the game was not fair to start off with.

ObscureClockwork

10-07-2012

didn't he also admit that tounament should go on, Azubu deserved to win anyways?
and to my knowledge, the match they "cheated" on is invalid

Legion

10-07-2012

Quote:
Dryus. But that'll go under the rug.
Because TSM can do no wrong! Duh!