Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mandatory first ever official Pentakill post.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hype Algerian

10-07-2012

I got three unofficial pentakills (Karthus, Nocturne and Akali) but this one tastes sooo awesome.

And it was the first time I ever picked Tristana. The story behind it was that I was with 2 other players and we were supposed to pick our worst ever lane. I did pick AD since it IS my worst lane and I went with Tristana.

Little did I know that I'd start snowballing... and that I'd ultimately get a pentakill in our last teamfight.

I really need to thank my support Sona, summoner EvryBodyHelp, for carrying me to lategame. Just thank you. I was way too overjoyed at getting the penta that (well, my skype buddies heard it anyway).

Also, Ezreal - you're the designer of Tristana, right? Thank you for creating her <3

Hype Algerian

10-07-2012

Bump~

Farm

10-07-2012

how did you taste your pentakill

Hype Algerian

10-07-2012

I told you it tasted awesome D:

AuntieJemima

10-07-2012

First (and only) Pentakill - Old Sivir, when Ricochet was a toggle.

Heirpresumptiv

10-07-2012

Congrats, shame that this thread will fall into obscurity soon.

Legion

10-07-2012

Grats on your penta. I had a close penta, until my 5th and final kill was taken from me.....

Pattata

10-07-2012

My first Pentakill was as a Sona, of all things. People always underestimate how much damage she can pull out... Anyways, I was supporting, but was building into AP since my carry was poo, so I was able to hit pretty hard as is.

Anyways, I fell slightly behind my team, and they got caught on river, and started a fight. I got about halfway through or near the end of the fight, ulted (two kills), hit Q (one kill), power chord from a Q which took out a Teemo, and chased what I think was a Cass for a few seconds before I flashed on her and Q'd her for a Penta.

I was completely clueless that I was getting the kills till after I got that final one. But damn, Sona can hit hard.

Hype Algerian

10-08-2012

Support Sona pentakill? XD Damn. And yes, she's a true glass cannon when built AP imo.

Death to whoever took that penta away from you Storm D: (well, of course, not death, but RAGE still).

Jemima, the fact that you could actually play old Sivir is awesome in itself. Bonus points for actually getting a pentakill ._.

Ezreal

Senior Recruiter

10-08-2012

Grats =-D