Mandatory first ever official Pentakill post.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hype Algerian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I got three unofficial pentakills (Karthus, Nocturne and Akali) but this one tastes sooo awesome.

And it was the first time I ever picked Tristana. The story behind it was that I was with 2 other players and we were supposed to pick our worst ever lane. I did pick AD since it IS my worst lane and I went with Tristana.

Little did I know that I'd start snowballing... and that I'd ultimately get a pentakill in our last teamfight.

I really need to thank my support Sona, summoner EvryBodyHelp, for carrying me to lategame. Just thank you. I was way too overjoyed at getting the penta that (well, my skype buddies heard it anyway).

Also, Ezreal - you're the designer of Tristana, right? Thank you for creating her <3

Hype Algerian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Bump~

Farm

10-07-2012

how did you taste your pentakill

Hype Algerian

10-07-2012

I told you it tasted awesome D:

AuntieJemima

10-07-2012

First (and only) Pentakill - Old Sivir, when Ricochet was a toggle.

Heirpresumptiv

10-07-2012

Congrats, shame that this thread will fall into obscurity soon.

Legion

10-07-2012

Grats on your penta. I had a close penta, until my 5th and final kill was taken from me.....

Pattata

10-07-2012

My first Pentakill was as a Sona, of all things. People always underestimate how much damage she can pull out... Anyways, I was supporting, but was building into AP since my carry was poo, so I was able to hit pretty hard as is.

Anyways, I fell slightly behind my team, and they got caught on river, and started a fight. I got about halfway through or near the end of the fight, ulted (two kills), hit Q (one kill), power chord from a Q which took out a Teemo, and chased what I think was a Cass for a few seconds before I flashed on her and Q'd her for a Penta.

I was completely clueless that I was getting the kills till after I got that final one. But damn, Sona can hit hard.

Hype Algerian

10-08-2012

Support Sona pentakill? XD Damn. And yes, she's a true glass cannon when built AP imo.

Death to whoever took that penta away from you Storm D: (well, of course, not death, but RAGE still).

Jemima, the fact that you could actually play old Sivir is awesome in itself. Bonus points for actually getting a pentakill ._.

Ezreal

Pre Production Champion Designer

10-08-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Grats =-D