Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shop Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

y0Kendrick

10-07-2012

I've been saving up some ip over the week to buy some runes, but everytime i click the champions/skins/runes tab, nothing pops up. Now, i found a way to make the image and stuff show up by messing around one day. You have to keep on clicking the orange treasure chest button (the shop button) alot of times, then click the runes tab right after, then it should pop up. When it showed up i was pretty happy, but when i try'ed to click the unlock button, nothing happens! Does anyone else have the same problem?!

Angelsking

10-08-2012

I am not having this issue.

Izisery

Recruiter

10-08-2012

You have to have your Internet Explorer Cookies turned on.

LNLColdshock

10-10-2012

This is happening to me since last update. Nothing shows up in store, no matter how many times I click the button. restart/re-patch does nothing. I'll post a screenshot later.

Candentis

10-10-2012

I'm having the same problem, even running as admin. The shop shows the loading symbol and then appears blank, I can't click on any of the tabs, such as show all or arrange by IP.