We want more stats!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

veerus

10-08-2012

I think we can all agree that the stats shown in LOL are lacking. It was even mentioned during the WC playoff broadcast how LOL is becoming a stat-heavy game yet I'm forced to rely on lolrecorder to parse some of the stats on my own. Going into Season 3, I really hope Riot is planning on expanding the stats that are presented to us. Here are a few stats that I think would be useful to see in both ranked summary and a player's match history:

* gold per minute
* average game length (in minutes and seconds), which brings me to
* longest game stat in ranked summary is in units that have no meaning to me (I used to think it was in seconds until my longest game didn't match up with the number shown)
* total damage done to champions (as opposed to total damage where you don't know if someone farmed the whole game or was actually a meaningful participant in team fights)
* creep score, KDA at the 10 or 15 minute mark (many games can quickly shift in unexpected ways, but the first 10-15 minutes are relatively stable. It's well known that a good early game translates to a good late game so seeing a statistical trend for the early game phase only is a very important statistic.)

Can anyone think of more? Let's start a list and hopefully Riot listens!!