Skarner or Nautilus Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bushman3000

10-07-2012

Which one should I buy?
Which one is the funniest to play as?
Pros and cons, etc

OriginOfDeath

10-07-2012

Nautilus.
/j all day.

Aradoka

10-07-2012

nautilus has fallen off after some nerfs, meanwhile skarner is seeing a resurgence in competitive play

jokod

10-07-2012

Skarner can carry pretty good as a jungler with a moveable supress, and perma slow.
Nautilus I don't play as much, but he can have great ganks, and has good CC.

dontbestubborn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Skarner is safer, better dueler, strong initiator and faster jungler. Only problem is he has no range at all so if you just gotta move fast to get at people.

Nautilus can cc for days and can disrupt enemy carry & peel for your carry AT the SAME TIME. But his early move speed is horrendous and jungle clear pre-level 5 is terrible.

SnoWolf x

10-07-2012

Skarner, Op. That is all. He has no downside.

pramit the great

10-07-2012

naut has slightly better ganks and initiation
skarner clears jungle faster

Saiansupayann

10-07-2012

If you are looking for a jungler, Skarner is your best bet. If you are looking for a support tanky bot kinda like Blitzcrank, go Nautilus.

II DC II

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Skarner is pretty strong, even after the last time a red touched him (nerfed i mean).

Skarner is probably right up there with Amumu as being the most Blue hungry Jungler, but his ult and kit synergize nicely with almost anyone. If you are only blue team, level 2 gank top can easily net you either a wasted summoner or a first blood. Plus since his kit is so good for preventing escape, manaless mids like Ken, Vlad and Kat are easy to form ganks with, though you might have to wait til either heavy over extension or level 6 and flash to garantee kills.

Plus he scales off of Speed and Attack Speed which make him infinitely more entertaining to play than Nautilus, who unless he gets boots of mobility and some attackspeed like Wits End of Ionic, is just boring imo and those are troll items (though one game i built AS/Onhit Naut in ARAM and carried my team which ended up being the most troll **** ever)

jokod

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoWolf x View Post
Skarner, Op. That is all. He has no downside.
His E.