How To Play Fullscreen Windowed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnakPT

05-12-2011

hello. this all works for me, except one thing. When I trigger the ShiftWindow program, it goes to fullscreen, but then I'm not able to Alt + TAB to circle through other programs I have currently opened. I can't even Alt + TAB back to SwiftWindow to get the game back to windowed mode. I have to go to the game options and set it to fullscreen to be able to Alt + TAB. How can that be? I see players streaming, doing this and they're still able to alt+tab to other programs.

SnakPT

05-12-2011

ok I figured it out. All I had to do was End Game while in windowed mode, and enter a new game. From this point on, the window won't be on top, and I can Trigger the ShiftWindow to set it to fullscreen =)

Vincent735

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

when i use shiftwindow on LoL (its in window mode) my mouse ingame is completely off when i go to look at mid it will show bottom lane. anyone else getting this problem?

Drykor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2011

OMG I LOVE YOU! but now i need to get moar ram...........

Pinksagee

07-24-2011

Thanks you!

TheBabyBaron

07-31-2011

This isnt working very well for me. When I trigger the window mode to stretch to full screen, I find that my cursor is off by a significant amount. Is there a way to fix this?

LOL4Less

06-23-2012

heres the prob, whenever i open shift windows, then my internet crashes....

Chlose

06-23-2012

Nice necro. Also, use the borderless mode under video settings for full screen windows mode.