Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How To Play Fullscreen Windowed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnakPT

05-12-2011

hello. this all works for me, except one thing. When I trigger the ShiftWindow program, it goes to fullscreen, but then I'm not able to Alt + TAB to circle through other programs I have currently opened. I can't even Alt + TAB back to SwiftWindow to get the game back to windowed mode. I have to go to the game options and set it to fullscreen to be able to Alt + TAB. How can that be? I see players streaming, doing this and they're still able to alt+tab to other programs.

SnakPT

05-12-2011

ok I figured it out. All I had to do was End Game while in windowed mode, and enter a new game. From this point on, the window won't be on top, and I can Trigger the ShiftWindow to set it to fullscreen =)

Vincent735

07-01-2011

when i use shiftwindow on LoL (its in window mode) my mouse ingame is completely off when i go to look at mid it will show bottom lane. anyone else getting this problem?

Drykor

07-24-2011

OMG I LOVE YOU! but now i need to get moar ram...........

Pinksagee

07-24-2011

Thanks you!

TheBabyBaron

07-31-2011

This isnt working very well for me. When I trigger the window mode to stretch to full screen, I find that my cursor is off by a significant amount. Is there a way to fix this?

LOL4Less

06-23-2012

heres the prob, whenever i open shift windows, then my internet crashes....

Chlose

06-23-2012

Nice necro. Also, use the borderless mode under video settings for full screen windows mode.