This anti-asian sentiment is a major turn off. can Esports even become gobal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dryad Soraka

10-07-2012

Let me show you Starcraft

and Korea

rickyg123

10-07-2012

this post makes so much sense because people in asia dont root 1st for asian teams

Purrple

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahdin View Post
They're being disrespected because a lot of people think they cheated. Nobody is saying anything bad about TPA, or najin.
A lot teams looked... including TPA(vs Najin). http://i.imgur.com/wSsvo.jpg

Overkill4000

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryUnhappy View Post
yeah,just like Chinese say:they are banana,yellow skin,white inside.
And yet thousands of Chinese people try desperately every year to migrate from China to Western countries. I know plenty of them here in Australia and they prefer the freedoms of Western society. Must be something in the water.

NV Ronin

10-07-2012

the answer to how many asian on tsm is exactly what the op is talking about i count 4 americans one canadian. USA is so caught up on race they forget they grew up were born in the USA and Canada so they aren't asian at all they are Amaricans by law and def exept the Canadian ofcourse, sad part is if i didn't write that some one would have said what about the Canadian?

AngryMilk7

10-07-2012

thats because most of GD is raging racist 12 year olds. honestly I like that asians dominate everything.

Shikab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I'd rather Asians be playing a game then driving, MY GOD

ObscureClockwork

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill4000 View Post
And yet thousands of Chinese people try desperately every year to migrate from China to Western countries. I know plenty of them here in Australia and they prefer the freedoms of Western society. Must be something in the water.
if i lived in china, i would try to get out too
china is like 19-20th century America. the living condition sucks ass unless you are rich. im chinese and i dont like vacations in china... the air is bad and all.
dont blame people for trying to get into a better condition. they're moving away to escape horrible conditions. taiwan isnt a much better place to move to either. there is much animosity between taiwan and china, and the transition from simplified to tradition script is hard as hell

please, do try to consider more than culture when investigating rationale for immigration. as far as i know, not every chinese person is coming out to embrace the west. they come out for better conditions and more opportunity (which, isnt a unique western idea, contrary to some people's beliefs)

ObscureClockwork

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikab View Post
I'd rather Asians be playing a game then driving, MY GOD
last i checked, the asian population has the lowest accident rate O.o

NV Ronin

10-07-2012

Here is another thing people need to realize Most of you would never make those comments to someone cuz your scared little boys/girls just cuz you have the anonymity I know big word (Definition for anonymity: Web definitions: the state of being anonymous) doesn't mean you have to be tools and say things that you would never even think of in a million years say to someone. it doesn't make you cool, funny, or even remotely tough. You just make all other Americans look like jerks and ruin public veiws of us as a society. Here is something else you people should learn if the outside world doesn't like us that means we don't get to trade with them or it will cost us more to get those iteams. Another fyi we currently have the smallest military of all the quote super powers unquote right now. So if we don't play nice and learn to get along we are in for a long winter and its coming. just something you should pratice in life is try not to offend other people cuz they don't know who you are. Be a person and think before you act like a juvinials