If Frost did cheat... riot wouldn't admit it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alucinor

10-07-2012

First time I am posting ever because I really feel this needs to be said.

Let's say azubu frost was found out to be cheating and riot could see it clearly. Do you think Riot as a big corporate gaming company would ever admit it? It would destroy their creditability and reputation. I think they will sweep it under the rug.

And just because you tell someone that they can't cheat and put the exam answers right in front of them, think they won't?

52% of business people surveyed admit to cheating (anonymously) to get ahead in their careers. Why wouldn't azubu frost or other teams?

Stephėn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

First educated topic on it.
Kudos sir.

They still cheated and should be shot.

/sarcasm

Theorchero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Retarded OP.

It would ruin their reputation if they DIDN'T DQ the team you dumbass.

ganker

10-07-2012

bro they did not cheat..and Riot made official statement today..
everyone knows the truth now so no worry

Stephėn

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganker View Post
bro they did not cheat..and Riot made official statement today..
everyone knows the truth now so no worry
link pls, i want to read it xD

batosia95136

10-07-2012

Quote:
Let's say azubu frost was found out to be cheating and riot could see it clearly. Do you think Riot as a big corporate gaming company would ever admit it? It would destroy their creditability and reputation. I think they will sweep it under the rug.
MLG, collusion.

In fact I still don't know whether everyone believes that they colluded to throw the match or not. And getting banned for all mid seems stupid.

ecstaSTEVE

10-07-2012

i remember learning how to put together arguments back in high school, OP.

focus your sentences, you're just asking questions.

The Metagame

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
TSM/Azubu game

• Azubu Frost had a microphone issue that didn’t allow them to communicate during the opening of the game. As a result, the game was paused.
  • It was noticed that both teams had players that were shifting their bodies during the pause. Blanket warnings were issued to both Azubu Frost & TSM.
  • Referees decided to issue a restart, as a) Reginald & Chaox had concerns about screen looking and b) Azubu’s communications disadvantage could reasonably be interpreted as requiring a restart under tournament rules.
  • No further incidents of screen-looking were witnessed during this match.

Thanks,

RedBeard
They admitted screen watching happened.

ObscureClockwork

10-07-2012

i think this is similar to the time the pope admitted Galileo was correct
church got a lot of respect for admitting they were wrong

if azubu did cheat (im not saying they did) riot admitting it would, in my view, be the saving grace of the entire event. riot pretty much blew their chance of becoming respected in e-sport on this one. saying "yea, we fked up and gave an easy chance to cheat. we will DQ the cheaters/redo the match" would give them more respect

HappyTimeHate

10-07-2012

http://i.imgur.com/hntqU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dZ592.jpg

blatant cheating
http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames/b/334537601?t=5h32m52s
Notice they go top and jayce fires into the bush because he knew they were there, such bull****

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We keep a constant watch on all the players on stage at all times. We have cameras as well as live people walking onto stage to keep tabs in everything. All players are told that they need to remain sitting, facing forward, and with headphones on at all times, including during pauses." From the head referee on the forums. If this is the case and the teams were aware then surely this is grounds for a DQ?

Riot needs to go through the footage on the cameras in front of the players to see if he really did look up there. They also need to get a translator and figure out what azubu frost was saying during the start of the match.. Maybe one of them says "they are sending 4 top" or something super obvious. The team needs to be DQ'd from this tournament and all future riot hosted tournaments. Cheating is unacceptable.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dyrus looking at map is an example of how it can be done: http://i.imgur.com/P20ie.png