Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I can do anything.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALWAYS BLUNTED

10-07-2012

I can literally do anything. Last night i created and made love to a beautiful woman, flew to Saturn and skied on it's rings, and slayed a dragon on the surface of the sun. This sounds ridiculous, but i literally did this.

Tonight I will save a planet in a distant galaxy from a zombie apocalypse.

I'm not kidding, this is amazing.

Fujiou

10-07-2012

Babby's first lucid dream?

ALWAYS BLUNTED

10-07-2012

No i'm very experienced. I just assumed no one would know about it, and find this totally unbelievable.

Mere Intricacy

10-07-2012

I love lucid dreaming...

My Face Is OP

10-07-2012

I laughed really hard at "made love to a beautiful women". You outted yourself.

Epsilon2012

10-08-2012

I spent a whole lucid developing my mental capabilities for controlling my dream world/self...

---Anyone have to continuously concentrate to hold something in your dream that is outside the realm of normal life?

eg: to fly I have to concentrate on the position of my body, and the fact that what is around me is controlled by my mind...if I lose concentration, i fall.