Server Lag?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lytth

10-07-2012

is it just me or has the server been lagging A LOT lately me and my mates have noticed that in game there's delays and such it's not really making lol too pleasant to play anyone else having it?

LightCam

10-10-2012

Same problem, although my Ping is normal but the game is lagging bad, I can easily get DC because of this.

Also sometime I can't see where my champion is going, is like everything just freeze up

Skarenox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCam View Post
Same problem, although my Ping is normal but the game is lagging bad, I can easily get DC because of this.

Also sometime I can't see where my champion is going, is like everything just freeze up
Since Syndra Patch im having the same problem my normal ping is 91, but in-game (specially late game), I'm having huge lag spikes coming with FPS drops, i can see my ping changing to red every 20 seconds(from 300 to 600) and FPS drops to 6. Losing all my games because of that and people then reports me. While this is solved I'll have to quit playing LoL

ForsaknTraveller

12-25-2012

Same problem been happening throught all december extreme lag problems everytime with my 2 other friends

DirtDiver102

Recruiter

12-25-2012

Yes it is the most annoying thing...ever since the VI patch..the game has been laggy and like everyone else is saying, It DC a lot...often times i will have to restart my computer because the client wont reconnect after it DC, no matter how long i wait or how many times i relaunch client....makes LoL suck and team rage

Battleraven502

12-25-2012

Figured I better join in on this handicap for the enemy team bandwagon..