Just please stop with the banning.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GtfoMyFace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I literally get banned for just cursing during a game. In all my cases I have literally carried my team and have won all those games. And the only people who reported me were the enemies who were obviously mad. Theres a language filter for a reason and theres no point in the ban when i can just get on my alts and keep playing... Please stop this is a teen game and theres no time to follow the summoners code like a constitution.

Methelod

10-07-2012

Post your reform card.

Until then, how about you simply stop being a jerk to your teammates? Because that is what is getting you banned, I can almost guarantee it.

GtfoMyFace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Lol im not a jerk to my teamates dumba*s because they arent the ones reporting me, its the enemies who are mad cause they lose. Learn to read f*cking noob.

Methelod

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GtfoMyFace View Post
Lol im not a jerk to my teamates dumba*s because they arent the ones reporting me, its the enemies who are mad cause they lose. Learn to read f*cking noob.
Prove my point more?

lCantGetNoSleep

10-07-2012

Strong name to thread content correlation.

Dracorya

10-07-2012

Quote:
...*slow golf clap* Thank you for proving his point.

Nen Ragehard

10-07-2012

Quote:
Yeah, you sound like you have an awesome personality.

Elanorien

10-07-2012

Quote:
Yeah, you pretty much threw any credibility you had out the window...not that you had any without a reform card.

String of Fate

10-08-2012

At first I was thinking, "Oh maybe this is one of those players who get reported for no good reason...maybe I should see his side of the story." Until you posted that response and of course use words like, "noob" or swearing in general.

I wouldn't really call this a teen game. It's an online game where anybody of any age can join. Also, we don't follow it like a constitutions, but we do respect it and other players. You know...kinda like acting mature?

Toshogu

10-08-2012

AHAHAHA enjoy ban