Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just please stop with the banning.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GtfoMyFace

10-07-2012

I literally get banned for just cursing during a game. In all my cases I have literally carried my team and have won all those games. And the only people who reported me were the enemies who were obviously mad. Theres a language filter for a reason and theres no point in the ban when i can just get on my alts and keep playing... Please stop this is a teen game and theres no time to follow the summoners code like a constitution.

NecroticBinder

10-07-2012

Post your reform card.

Until then, how about you simply stop being a jerk to your teammates? Because that is what is getting you banned, I can almost guarantee it.

GtfoMyFace

10-07-2012

Lol im not a jerk to my teamates dumba*s because they arent the ones reporting me, its the enemies who are mad cause they lose. Learn to read f*cking noob.

NecroticBinder

10-07-2012

Quote:
GtfoMyFace:
Lol im not a jerk to my teamates dumba*s because they arent the ones reporting me, its the enemies who are mad cause they lose. Learn to read f*cking noob.

Prove my point more?

lCantGetNoSleep

10-07-2012

Strong name to thread content correlation.

Dracorya

10-07-2012

Quote:
GtfoMyFace:

...*slow golf clap* Thank you for proving his point.

Nen Ragehard

10-07-2012

Quote:
GtfoMyFace:

Yeah, you sound like you have an awesome personality.

Elanorien

Recruiter

10-07-2012

Quote:
GtfoMyFace:

Yeah, you pretty much threw any credibility you had out the window...not that you had any without a reform card.

String of Fate

10-08-2012

At first I was thinking, "Oh maybe this is one of those players who get reported for no good reason...maybe I should see his side of the story." Until you posted that response and of course use words like, "noob" or swearing in general.

I wouldn't really call this a teen game. It's an online game where anybody of any age can join. Also, we don't follow it like a constitutions, but we do respect it and other players. You know...kinda like acting mature?

Toshogu

10-08-2012

AHAHAHA enjoy ban