Annie was once considered a balanced mid trundle was considered a balanced jungle

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burungeru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Ahri has the nuking potential of Annie?

What?

Does Ahri have the same utility as Annie too?

#loweloproblems


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freshwalrus

Senior Member

10-07-2012

too much downtime on annie, if she farms with q you punish while its down.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FistOf7Dragons

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xam Nozid View Post
Annie is not outclassed LOL
yes she is she is not mobile enough to chase and with dfg she will probably not be able to 100 -0 people which is all she does... not mention tibbers dies really fast against aoe teams


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Letkhar

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Annie's a lot stronger than you think she is.

Trundle's better top than in the jungle.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcane Azmadi

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burungeru View Post
Ahri has the nuking potential of Annie?

What?

Does Ahri have the same utility as Annie too?

#loweloproblems
Ahri has much better sustained damage than Annie, including a good chunk of TRUE damage. She has MUCH better poke, mobility and sustain (in fact, Annie has none of any of them), better AoE and bigger boobs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burungeru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
Ahri has much better sustained damage than Annie, including a good chunk of TRUE damage. She has MUCH better poke, mobility and sustain (in fact, Annie has none of any of them), better AoE and bigger boobs.
I would give Annie a point whenever it comes to poke (not that it's better, just that it's there), and Annie has the potential to do more AoE damage (and stun) than Ahri in some cases, as Ahri is generally limited to three enemies, and Annie has no bounds.

I personally don't care at all about who is more viable, I just thought it was beautiful that someone decided that Ahri nukes harder, which is just not true at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarnetJewel View Post
Now annie is outclassed by champions that have the same nuking power with more mobility and easier farming (arhi)
That's the way it should be.

If a champion requires more skill, is more difficult to use, and is less consistent, they should be more powerful.

Annie SHOULD be slightly underpowered.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahri all day

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Annie is more of a noob stomper than a viable high level pick honestly. She can easily 100-0 just about any mid champ, except for maybe one or two counting galio, her only problem is she has to be close, so she's only a threat when her flash is up. Other than that it's merc treads or QSS and she's trash.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarnetJewel View Post
Trundle's ganks have become below average with the mobility creep and his late game is terrible.
Trundle is not a bruiser carry. It doesn't matter if he does damage late game, since he prevents the enemy carry from doing damage and the enemy tank from absorbing any. Then he puts a wall between his carry and the assassin who already used his gap closer. Even though he doesn't need to fill a damaging role, I disagree that he can't do damage if fed. He has an attack speed steroid and the ratio on his spammable is 1.2.

People don't want to play Trundle because they don't want to deal with mobility creep, not because they can't. Your pillar still helps you if you save it for after the enemy has put his mobility on cooldown. If you're still having trouble, you can fall back on simply kicking the other jungler's ass at jungling. Trundle is hard to kill and can annoy the **** out of the other jungler. His pillar also gives vision around corners and in/through brush.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JunkRamen

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Does Annie really actually suck though? Or is she just underplayed for being very plain compared to the more recent, flashier AP's?


123456 ... 7