So TSM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kayleorfeed

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoosoorendahnao View Post
Rigged event
mother of god...

ObscureClockwork

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleorfeed View Post
doesnt matter, they saw what tsm was doing, dyrus saw they were looking so he looked

AZF cheated, they get punished
then tsm, looking, should get punished as well.
intent was there, so both should get punished.
and to my knowledge, they had a reset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleorfeed View Post
Should they get a rematch? If Azubu and TSM cheated during game 1, Azubu saw what tsm was trying to do in the top bush and they countered it after the restart

unfair advantage riot we need to have a replay on friday
your question, is kinda answered by the fact they did get a reset and no more incidents of screen looking was shown.
crime isn't only about successfully doing crime. otherwise, attempted murder wouldn't be a legitimate crime

ObscureClockwork

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyt View Post
AZF had a stroke of pure luck with a ping?

Dyrus looked at a black screen where he couldn't see anything.

Riot tries to cover up so that they can just move things along.

Whether or not AZF cheated or TSM. Cheating is cheating and should be DQ'd for that fact right there, and not only that, there is proof for it. Any kind of actual sport would instantly DQ someone for cheating. Millions of dollars are put into these sports, and cheating isn't tolerated, what makes eSports so different? They spend basically close to the same amount for the exact same thing. Cheating shouldn't be tolerated.
i never stated AZF didn't cheat. i stated they had a suspicious ping.
Dyrus looked. thats the point. attempting to commit a crime is still a crim (i.e attempted murder)
sure, go DQ both teams right there. crime is crime right?
why does the fact dyrus saw nothing change the attempt to cheat?
if i came and tried to shoot you with a gun, but missed my only shot, its still a crime. less severe, but still a crime.
DQ is absolute. a fraction of absolute punishment is still absolute (there isnt a in-between between yes and no)
so if you really are advocating DQ, both teams should be DQed. i felt the reset was a good way to do it because it kept the people in and served as a warning. hell, if you guys want a rematch, go for it. i'd say its better to rematch under better conditions then DQing both teams.

Kayleorfeed

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscureClockwork View Post
then tsm, looking, should get punished as well.
intent was there, so both should get punished.
and to my knowledge, they had a reset.

your question, is kinda answered by the fact they did get a reset and no more incidents of screen looking was shown.
crime isn't only about successfully doing crime. otherwise, attempted murder wouldn't be a legitimate crime
azubu saw tsm's strat

dyrus and regi were complaining to the ref about azf looking

Kayleorfeed

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscureClockwork View Post
i never stated AZF didn't cheat. i stated they had a suspicious ping.
Dyrus looked. thats the point. attempting to commit a crime is still a crim (i.e attempted murder)
sure, go DQ both teams right there. crime is crime right?
why does the fact dyrus saw nothing change the attempt to cheat?
if i came and tried to shoot you with a gun, but missed my only shot, its still a crime. less severe, but still a crime.
DQ is absolute. a fraction of absolute punishment is still absolute (there isnt a in-between between yes and no)
so if you really are advocating DQ, both teams should be DQed. i felt the reset was a good way to do it because it kept the people in and served as a warning. hell, if you guys want a rematch, go for it. i'd say its better to rematch under better conditions then DQing both teams.
please go back to school and learn basic reading skills

DzelJ

10-07-2012

go

Should they get a rematch? If Azubu and TSM cheated during game 1, Azubu saw what tsm was trying to do in the top bush and they countered it after the restart

No they lost. even if azubu cheated in one game. they still beat them in game 2. let it rest. i am a tsm fan, but they lost and its over. RIOT will not DQ them even if they deserve it.

Kayleorfeed

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzel2584 View Post
go

No they lost. even if azubu cheated in one game. they still beat them in game 2. let it rest. i am a tsm fan, but they lost and its over. RIOT will not DQ them even if they deserve it.
again, please read earlier post

TrollMcgeeJr

10-07-2012

wow the tsm fanboys are flocking

DzelJ

10-07-2012

Kayleorfeed - just let it die already, even TSM moved on. you should as well. its over

Kayleorfeed

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollMcgeeJr View Post
wow the tsm fanboys are flocking
cheating does not make people fanboys