So TSM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lurnaezel

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganker View Post
Sigh bull **** Azubu did not cheat , those evidence are not even clear. if they does Riot should have made a statement already. They must kept chat records and cameras in-front of each players. Please wait until Official statement from Riot and stop cry and get over it poor racists..
Hmm, that magical ping EXACTLY where the whole enemy team was is just a stroke of luck huh? They just happen to know where they were.

Justin Nguyen

10-07-2012

Quote:
Sigh bull **** Azubu did not cheat , those evidence are not even clear. if they does Riot should have made a statement already. They must kept chat records and cameras in-front of each players. Please wait until Official statement from Riot and stop cry and get over it poor racists..
Again really? My god. They pinged in a completely dark spot on the map where TSM was. So utter bull****. you don't understand the situation then don't talk kid. No Riot will just blow it off if we say nothing. Cause honestly they need to be DQed or get a rematch in a better arena. poor racists? I am asian thank you very much. If AZF won fair and square hell I'd root for them to beat M5. Now I want M5 to destroy AZF since they cheated.

http://i.imgur.com/hntqU.jpg

Kayleorfeed

10-07-2012

Quote:
how is it racist?

azubu cheated, thats not racism, its a fact

NV Ronin

10-07-2012

You know that the official is standing 5 feet away from the kid that supposedly turned and the pictures that someone posted make no sense the zoom out shot shows CLG.eu and W E and the zoom in shows azubu frost. Now what you whining kids have to realize is in the pause TSM looked around too. Both teams were looking to there officails.

The big failure here is not if someone cheated its why were they given the chance to cheat. Has anyone in this thread ever seen other e-sports outside the USA? there is a reason they use sound proof booths and they don't use the internet for a lan Tourny. Why give the chance for more outside forces you can't control?

If you want to be mad at someone or something be mad that riot didn't think this tourny thru very well at all clearly. The shout casters that they paid didn't even know the rules about the drops and pauses. Which tells me these rules were kinda made on the fly.

Kayleorfeed

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NV Ronin View Post
You know that the official is standing 5 feet away from the kid that supposedly turned and the pictures that someone posted make no sense the zoom out shot shows CLG.eu and W E and the zoom in shows azubu frost. Now what you whining kids have to realize is in the pause TSM looked around too. Both teams were looking to there officails.

The big failure here is not if someone cheated its why were they given the chance to cheat. Has anyone in this thread ever seen other e-sports outside the USA? there is a reason they use sound proof booths and they don't use the internet for a lan Tourny. Why give the chance for more outside forces you can't control?

If you want to be mad at someone or something be mad that riot didn't think this tourny thru very well at all clearly. The shout casters that they paid didn't even know the rules about the drops and pauses. Which tells me these rules were kinda made on the fly.
people like you are the reason "this community threads" exist

Justin Nguyen

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NV Ronin View Post

We are mad at riot you do realize that. A lot of people are. W.E. cheated and TSM did not cheat. AZF did cheat exploiting the pause by looking at TSMs mini map.

yoosoorendahnao

10-07-2012

Rigged event

ObscureClockwork

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleorfeed View Post
how is it racist?

azubu cheated, thats not racism, its a fact
to my knowledge, both teams seemed to try to cheat
tsm didnt get any information apparently?
azubu had the suspicious ping
intent was there on both teams. so if any punishment has to fall down, both should get some form of it (probably less for TSM as they looked at a black screen)

but also, didnt the game get reset due to concerns about screen looking?
  • It was noticed that both teams had players that were shifting their bodies during the pause. Blanket warnings were issued to both Azubu Frost & TSM.
  • Referees decided to issue a restart, as a) Reginald & Chaox had concerns about screen looking and b) Azubu’s communications disadvantage could reasonably be interpreted as requiring a restart under tournament rules.
  • No further incidents of screen-looking were witnessed during this match.

Flyt

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscureClockwork View Post
intent was there on both teams. so if any punishment has to fall down, both should get some form of it (probably less for TSM as they looked at a black screen)

• It was noticed that both teams had players that were shifting their bodies during the pause. Blanket warnings were issued to both Azubu Frost & TSM.
  • Referees decided to issue a restart, as a) Reginald & Chaox had concerns about screen looking and b) Azubuís communications disadvantage could reasonably be interpreted as requiring a restart under tournament rules.
AZF had a stroke of pure luck with a ping?

Dyrus looked at a black screen where he couldn't see anything.

Riot tries to cover up so that they can just move things along.

Whether or not AZF cheated or TSM. Cheating is cheating and should be DQ'd for that fact right there, and not only that, there is proof for it. Any kind of actual sport would instantly DQ someone for cheating. Millions of dollars are put into these sports, and cheating isn't tolerated, what makes eSports so different? They spend basically close to the same amount for the exact same thing. Cheating shouldn't be tolerated.

Kayleorfeed

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscureClockwork View Post

• Referees decided to issue a restart, as a) Reginald & Chaox had concerns about screen looking and b) Azubuís communications disadvantage could reasonably be interpreted as requiring a restart under tournament rules.
doesnt matter, they saw what tsm was doing, dyrus saw they were looking so he looked

AZF cheated, they get punished