So TSM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feeder and Troll

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw fail View Post
What? Are you stupid? What the **** is this then? http://i.imgur.com/hntqU.jpg

Exactly shut up and kick yourself in the nuts kid.
that's exactly nothing lol. Go contribute to the fake moon landing proof kiddo

Justin Nguyen

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varindran View Post
yeah because them looking at the map and pinging made it so tsm lost both games.
Your retarded since Azubu Frost had the first game it's hard to go 2-1 after that when you're down a game. They ruined the first game so you basically toss it out the window. The second game its even harder since TSM had to think of something new. they expected to win the first game off early aggression. Though cheating is cheating kid.

Kayleorfeed

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retarded Drunk View Post
jump off a cliff, you are no use to society

Caput Lupinum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
DOnt feed this troll he's dumb we all know it prob a AZF fanboy or a cheater aswell.

Justin Nguyen

10-07-2012

Quote:
So you're telling me that pinging in pure darkness and oh apparently "guessing" that ALL 5 were in top lane was just TSM being TSM right? No. TSM is not that stupid they were using unorthodox ways to get first blood you ******. They lost all map presence after that they lost bottom jungle too. So it was stupid.

NV Ronin

10-07-2012

Oh no someone got caught for holding remake the game. I can read lips I know what the other coach is calling remake game. your off sides remake the game. Riot didn't think thru the stage fudge it start the whole tourny over.

Caput Lupinum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NV Ronin View Post
Oh no someone got caught for holding remake the game. I can read lips I know what the other coach is calling remake game. your off sides remake the game. Riot didn't think thru the stage fudge it start the whole tourny over.

Your dumb it woul dbe like telling the other football team what plays you were gonna run before you ran them.....

Kayleorfeed

10-07-2012

Quote:
those comparisons are bad and you should feel bad

Justin Nguyen

10-07-2012

Quote:
you realize how many people cheated right? Ok since you're talking about football I can tell in the NFL they cover their lips calling plays with the play book. Not only that it's almost like intercepting the radio from the coach to the quarter back on the football team. If you know where he's going to toss it you can intercept it. That's what AZF did.

SaleenGomez

10-07-2012

TSM would lose to AZF with FB early kills. Which was already proven.
TSM lacks too much mechanical skill. They will lose every major team fight.
Reginald complaining about early game advantage, so what?
TSM can't follow through on it.
m
I'll bet a lot of money that AZF will win, after giving FB and a few kills intentionally to TSM as a handicap.