So TSM

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

How2FoldSoup

Senior Member

10-07-2012

no


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feeder and Troll

Member

10-07-2012

I don't think they'd like a rematch because they wouldn't want to get embarrassed even more


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azubedo

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StompingSYKO View Post
AZF Cheaters... sigh riot wont do anything to them though. They'll make more money if a korean team wins

http://i.imgur.com/dZ592.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hntqU.jpg

Cheating team should have just been banned
yo idiot http://imgur.com/Sp0ub guess they should both be banned


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Justin Nguyen

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noshowers View Post
Nope. TSM lost, outplayed in every aspect of the game. Time to move on
I hate people who say that, because I bet if it was you and they ruined your sole plan you'd be pretty pissed off. You'd probably be angry. People don't realize that their sole plan was around level 1. So if you ruin the entire plan obviously your on the wrong foot. Maokai walked into their jungle completely confident and they didn't even see all 4 players. All they saw was Dyrus that's it. What if Chaox/Reginald/OddOne/xpecial were all in the lower jungle waiting? Exactly cause they knew cause they saw ALL 5 of'em on the map because the team communicated cause they cheated. They also pinged where they were walking. So they knew TSM's lower jungle was open. Maokai even sapling OddOnes wraiths so he was screwed. They were able to get a ward in OddOnes jungle. So their level 1-2 were completely screwed cause AF cheated.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caput Lupinum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noshowers View Post
How so

Will bring more popularity to LOL in the country thus more players thus more money


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Mechy

Senior Member

10-07-2012

The frost wyrms just played better...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Justin Nguyen

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azubedo View Post
yo idiot http://imgur.com/Sp0ub guess they should both be banned
No, but dyrus didn't see anything. Even reginald said it. Your stupid go watch TSM vlogs. Cause Dyrus saw a black screen that's it. He didn't even see where AF was. They were in a standard defensive set-up anyway. So it wouldn't affect the game if they were going standard defensive jungle. Like it's either invade or defend.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feeder and Troll

Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw fail View Post
I hate people who say that, because I bet if it was you and they ruined your sole plan you'd be pretty pissed off. You'd probably be angry. People don't realize that their sole plan was around level 1. So if you ruin the entire plan obviously your on the wrong foot. Maokai walked into their jungle completely confident and they didn't even see all 4 players. All they saw was Dyrus that's it. What if Chaox/Reginald/OddOne/xpecial were all in the lower jungle waiting? Exactly cause they knew cause they saw ALL 5 of'em on the map because the team communicated cause they cheated. They also pinged where they were walking. So they knew TSM's lower jungle was open. Maokai even sapling OddOnes wraiths so he was screwed. They were able to get a ward in OddOnes jungle. So their level 1-2 were completely screwed cause AF cheated.
conspiracy theorists is this way -->


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kayleorfeed

Senior Member

10-07-2012

TSM wasnt really outplayed, dyrus just derped his flash early and gave fb and the extra gold snowballed top and jungle


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Justin Nguyen

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retarded Drunk View Post
I don't think they'd like a rematch because they wouldn't want to get embarrassed even more
You mean Azubu Frost doesn't want to get embarrassed because they cheated? Yeah sure. Though TSM got close to beating them. AF just basically destroyed TSMs plan that's why they lost duhh. Think for once. Even reginald said he knew blitz was going to ward so they were going to catch blitzcrank off guard but Jayce checked it with Q and screwed TSM over.


123456 ... 11