So TSM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Justin Nguyen

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzel2584 View Post
Kayleorfeed - just let it die already, even TSM moved on. you should as well. its over
I think TSM wants a rematch. They do deep down and they deserve a rematch. A legit rematch cause if TSM plays off early aggression if you cheat and know where they are with the early aggression what happens? They lose obviously.

DzelJ

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw fail View Post
I think TSM wants a rematch. They do deep down and they deserve a rematch. A legit rematch cause if TSM plays off early aggression if you cheat and know where they are with the early aggression what happens? They lose obviously.
so you are saying that whole game was lost off that 1 moment? i don't think so. i have seen tsm comeback from major deficits to win when they lost horribly in the early game. look i love tsm, i back tsm, but you are going way out there on this one. of course tsm would want a rematch, its a million dollars. point is, i still think they would have lost.

Justin Nguyen

10-07-2012

Quote:
so you are saying that whole game was lost off that 1 moment? i don't think so. i have seen tsm comeback from major deficits to win when they lost horribly in the early game. look i love tsm, i back tsm, but you are going way out there on this one. of course tsm would want a rematch, its a million dollars. point is, i still think they would have lost.
No its called momentum. tsm had none

DzelJ

10-07-2012

TSM had alot of momentum in the second game and they still lost. you point is flawed

ObscureClockwork

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleorfeed View Post
please go back to school and learn basic reading skills
or you go learn debate etiquette?

Glaph

10-07-2012

الله هو الله وحده محمد رسول بلدي

ObscureClockwork

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleorfeed View Post
azubu saw tsm's strat

dyrus and regi were complaining to the ref about azf looking
and they reset no?

Justin Nguyen

10-07-2012

Quote:
TSM had alot of momentum in the second game and they still lost. you point is flawed
Do you realize what momentum is? TSM didn't have good momentum. AZF did, but they cheated so AZF should of been DQed right on the spot.

TrrZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

There is a fair solution to 4 teams that were affected by cheating and DCs. They should make their part of the bracket a double elimination. Give the teams a second chance.

DzelJ

10-07-2012

according to the stream and the pics the first game , where dyrus played darius, is where the cheating happend. not the second game when dyrus played jayce. when they had momentum. you sir are bad at this. and your point is still flawed.