Ranked 5v5 - Recruiting or Looking to join.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuntazi

10-07-2012

I'm decided that solo queue is gonna be a huge waste of time since most of the time I play as a Solo. I win 50% of the games I play cause of my own mistakes and sometimes other's mistakes. Now I'm recruiting 4 people who are willing to play with me as a 5v5 Premade group, I am looking for these positions:
Top Lane
Mid Lane
&
Botlane (ADC & Support)
These positions will be your responsibility but as a team member you will also have to be able to adapt to situations that will force you to not be only limited to your designated position. Being able to understand the different positions will allow us to be more familiar with our game styles.
I usually play Solo top or Jungle.

Simple requirements:

1) I don't really care how old you are but I don't want to deal with any little kids.
2) Voice communication is a must, whether it's skype, teamspeak, ventrillo or xfire.
Everyone must have a source of communication.
3) Teamwork is a huge part of being in a team, obviously. Being able to take constructive criticism without pulling a fit and separating yourself from the team's well-being.
4) I want players who I can have a good time playing with and wreck people at the same time.
Lastly,
5) I don't want any dumb or reckless people that could jeopardize any team related things for example matches or any team planned activities.

Final note:
Just like many people, I am sick and tired of trolls and such on ranked. I want to be able to have fun with people who want to win and play the game the way it's meant to be played, with a team. I know many of you, if not all, understand what I'm talking about.

If you're interested please reply here, message me or contact me from the actual game.
IG: Kuntazi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuntazi

10-07-2012

Bump