To all Those who dont believe in a toxic community being on League:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Levigasm

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolnemesis View Post
I don't get banned... to me it takes an idiot to get banned... I've been playing this game for almost 3 years without a single ban, and I'm willing to bet you can count all my reports on one hand. Raging at your team (which I can guarantee is what that guy got banned for) doesn't win games, period. And if you want to play Dota instead, nobody is stopping you.
I already do play DOTA 2. You really need to get over yourself and your "I'm better then everyone else cause I've never been reported" mentality.

Evolnemesis

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iH8FatChicks View Post
I already do play DOTA 2. You really need to get over yourself and your "I'm better then everyone else cause I've never been reported" mentality.
I never said I'm better than everyone else... not getting banned is really easy, it's nothing special. I was pointing out that person being a hypocrite talking about how bad LoL's community is when he is the one that gets banned multiple times and calls people noobs. It seemed more like he was just butthurt about getting banned than anything else.

If he wants to say LoL is full care bears or casual gamers, that I could at least see some merit for... but not that we're any more toxic than any other game... if anything, overall, this has the nicest community I have ever seen on a MOBA.

Levigasm

10-08-2012

You never said it but it's how you come off as. And let's face it. This community is a **** pile.

Evolnemesis

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iH8FatChicks View Post
You never said it but it's how you come off as. And let's face it. This community is a **** pile.
I really didn't mean to come off that way...

and I don't agree about the community, at least not any more so than the internet at large or any other game with a large player base... go to YouTube and try to read the comments underneath ANY video without throwing up at the retarded **** people say... Go to almost any forum or blog with a comments section ANYWHERE in fact... try to play CoD without getting stuck with some kid screaming curses and racial slurs at you.. or really almost ANY online game... or just go on WoW and look at the general chat in any city...

The real problem is that annoying people and dickbags are a lot more noticeable and make more of an impression than people who aren't, and the larger a community is the more of them there are. You can either let them ruin your fun or you can take heart in the fact that they really are just a very loud minority.

DarkDestiny

10-08-2012

i yell at my screen but don't type anything. That way im not *****ing at anyone. The best thing is to remember its just a game and try to make the game fun for you even when your losing.

Alterity

10-08-2012

Mmm. Play nice, and realize that yelling at people does not help team work. It is better to keep a calm head to do what you need to do, and often times you'll be rewarded by people trying harder.

I will admit that it can be a nice stress reliever when you're losing and you have that one rude twit on your team raging at everyone to just push their buttons a little; remaining calm and not using foul language. Believe me, people often will annoy themselves more by your lack of hostile reaction than by you having one, they want that reaction, by amusing yourself with their foolishness you negate that.

Be the bigger person, don't stoop to their level, or to anyone elses. Curse at your surroundings instead of ingame!