Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

"Server Busy" error message on first log-in attempt

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I've held off posting this bug for a couple months now on the theory that it wasn't actually particularly impactful and you would get around to fixing it but since you haven't yet here it is.

When I launch the LoL client and get in the log-in screen, after I enter my password and click the button I get the little "Server Busy" error message. Once I click "Ok" and re-enter my password I am able to log in successfully. This happens EVERY time I attempt to play the game and I'm certain that the server isn't actually busy when I'm getting those messages. I'm willing to send logs or test fixes, just email my associated email address.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bean Wiggin

Bumping because I have the same error, does anybody know about a solution?