New Team: Raven Gaming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

host1Le

10-08-2012

in game name host1Le... dunno why it still says insulinn here..

Application:
Role/s: Top ( Main ) I also ADC and mid very very well. I also can support well and jungle pretty well.
Best champion/s:I have a very large champion pool, however my bests are Top: Jax, Lee sin, Shen, Malph, Shy, Vlad, Darius, Cho... Mid: Eve, Zil, Vlad, Morg, Karth, Orianna, Galio Bot: Ez Graves Corki Kog
Support: Sona Leona Alistar Taric Jungle: Lee Shy Ali Cho
Time zone:PST
When can you play/ how much per week: I can play whenever, I am generally on just messing around with friends.
Could you attend at least 3 practices a week? Most definitely
Best attributes: I have strong game mechanics and map awareness. I can adapt to enemy playstyles to help turn the course of an otherwise failing game.
What else can you bring to the team? I have always been a theory crafter. Team comps and strategies has always been my bread n butter. I have always been good at studying matches to customize playstyles.
Do you have TS3, Skype, Vent, ect.?Nerd for life, of course i do

Lalli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Role/s: Jungle/top/mid
Best champion/s: Nocturne Skarner ; Irelia ; Akali (I do know others in the role but those best I'd say)
Time zone: Eastern
When can you play/ how much per week: Everyday 2pm est to 12pm est
Could you attend at least 3 practices a week? If its during those time yup
Best attributes: I'd like to say I know when we can push for objectives being dragons, barons or towers, and teamfighting/focusing and ganking
What else can you bring to the team? Willing to learn from my teammates and listen to constructive crititsm.
Do you have TS3, Skype, Vent, ect.? Skype/ vent and can download TS3 if needed

zerovision

10-08-2012

Role/s: Jungle / top
Best champion/s: Jungle: Udyr, skarner, nocturne, maokai, mundo, jarvan. Top: Jax, Irelia, olaf, kennen, chogath, lee sin, daruis, shen, and vlad.
Time zone: CST
When can you play/ how much per week: Mon, wed, friday, 12pm-12am cst. every other day 2pm-12am.
Could you attend at least 3 practices a week? Yes if they fit in between the times above.
Best attributes: My knowledge for the game. I've been playing and watching streams / tournaments for almost 2 years now. Before that I played call of duty competitively.
What else can you bring to the team? Besides my knowledge for the game, I know what it takes to be a top / good team. Practice and experience. I've participated in leagues and tournaments before, so I have experience.
Do you have TS3, Skype, Vent, ect.? I have all 3.

TSG Aionc

10-08-2012

Application:xl3lackknight
Role/s:adc/support
Best champion/s:ez/graves/all supports/twitch
Time zone:Mt
When can you play/ how much per week:30 hrs
Could you attend at least 3 practices a week?YEs
Best attributes:My time and effort to alway be better now!!FArming!! is my fav
What else can you bring to the team?I can bring competive play ive played since closed beta so i am not new to this game
Do you have TS3, Skype, Vent, ect.?All yes