Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Team: Raven Gaming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

host1Le

10-08-2012

in game name host1Le... dunno why it still says insulinn here..

Application:
Role/s: Top ( Main ) I also ADC and mid very very well. I also can support well and jungle pretty well.
Best champion/s:I have a very large champion pool, however my bests are Top: Jax, Lee sin, Shen, Malph, Shy, Vlad, Darius, Cho... Mid: Eve, Zil, Vlad, Morg, Karth, Orianna, Galio Bot: Ez Graves Corki Kog
Support: Sona Leona Alistar Taric Jungle: Lee Shy Ali Cho
Time zone:PST
When can you play/ how much per week: I can play whenever, I am generally on just messing around with friends.
Could you attend at least 3 practices a week? Most definitely
Best attributes: I have strong game mechanics and map awareness. I can adapt to enemy playstyles to help turn the course of an otherwise failing game.
What else can you bring to the team? I have always been a theory crafter. Team comps and strategies has always been my bread n butter. I have always been good at studying matches to customize playstyles.
Do you have TS3, Skype, Vent, ect.?Nerd for life, of course i do

Lalli

10-08-2012

Role/s: Jungle/top/mid
Best champion/s: Nocturne Skarner ; Irelia ; Akali (I do know others in the role but those best I'd say)
Time zone: Eastern
When can you play/ how much per week: Everyday 2pm est to 12pm est
Could you attend at least 3 practices a week? If its during those time yup
Best attributes: I'd like to say I know when we can push for objectives being dragons, barons or towers, and teamfighting/focusing and ganking
What else can you bring to the team? Willing to learn from my teammates and listen to constructive crititsm.
Do you have TS3, Skype, Vent, ect.? Skype/ vent and can download TS3 if needed

zerovision

10-08-2012

Role/s: Jungle / top
Best champion/s: Jungle: Udyr, skarner, nocturne, maokai, mundo, jarvan. Top: Jax, Irelia, olaf, kennen, chogath, lee sin, daruis, shen, and vlad.
Time zone: CST
When can you play/ how much per week: Mon, wed, friday, 12pm-12am cst. every other day 2pm-12am.
Could you attend at least 3 practices a week? Yes if they fit in between the times above.
Best attributes: My knowledge for the game. I've been playing and watching streams / tournaments for almost 2 years now. Before that I played call of duty competitively.
What else can you bring to the team? Besides my knowledge for the game, I know what it takes to be a top / good team. Practice and experience. I've participated in leagues and tournaments before, so I have experience.
Do you have TS3, Skype, Vent, ect.? I have all 3.

TSG Aionc

10-08-2012

Application:xl3lackknight
Role/s:adc/support
Best champion/s:ez/graves/all supports/twitch
Time zone:Mt
When can you play/ how much per week:30 hrs
Could you attend at least 3 practices a week?YEs
Best attributes:My time and effort to alway be better now!!FArming!! is my fav
What else can you bring to the team?I can bring competive play ive played since closed beta so i am not new to this game
Do you have TS3, Skype, Vent, ect.?All yes