New Team: Raven Gaming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lawlgosu2

10-07-2012

Changing my post from earlier -
Role/s: Support
Best champion/s: Taric Blitz Soraka
Time zone: Eastern
When can you play/ how much per week: Almost ever day
Could you attend at least 3 practices a week? Yes
Best attributes: Very confident in my play
What else can you bring to the team? Im always up to learn something new so im always open to tips, as long as trying to give tips to others.
Do you have TS3, Skype, Vent, ect.? TS3 and Skype

AuV2 Oronar

10-07-2012

Role/s: Utility (can play basically anywhere best at ADC)
Best champion/s: ADC: Vayne,Ashe,Draven,twitch, Jayce Support: Sona,Soraka,Nid, Kayle Solo Top: Singed,Nasus,GP,Malph,Ali,Garen,Gargas,Cho,Darius, Jayce, Olaf Jungle: Udyr,WW, leesin, Trynd APC mid: Morg,karth,annie brand, Lux
Time zone: Australian East Coast (-10:00 GMT)
When can you play/ how much per week: Monday,Wednesday,Thursday, Saturday, Sunday all day
Could you attend at least 3 practices a week? possibly
Best attributes: Good team player, fast learner, can take advice on gameplay
What else can you bring to the team? a player who can fit into any slot needed with the right team and will be willing to listen to team
Do you have TS3, Skype, Vent, ect.? Vent

Pydermane

10-07-2012

zjdream add me in game
tryouts tomrrow 9 pst

Pydermane

10-07-2012

add me in game guys
if you can make it tryouts are at 9 pst tomrrow!

DazedGlory

10-07-2012

Application:
Role/s: AD/MID
Best champion/s:Morg, Orianna, Ezreal, Graves, Brand, Malz, Ahri, Annie, Anvia, Karth
Time zone: -5.oo gmt eastern
When can you play/ how much per week: like 6/7 a day at night like 11pm to 6am unless im off
Could you attend at least 3 practices a week? depends on time
Best attributes:Communication, Teamwork,Dedication.
What else can you bring to the team? moral uprising of support, appreciation, friendly fun and competitive edges
Do you have TS3, Skype, Vent, ect.? All the above

THATFLIPPINPANDA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

ADC
Ezreal,kog,corki,cait,tris
alaskast
after 6 weekdays, weekends all day long
pfft 3 make it more
communication,adaptive,play everything everyone well, csing ability... 300 cs 27;55
skype ventrilo

Nerphs

10-08-2012

Applying for Myself aswell as my partner in crime Spītz.

(Nerphs)
Application:
Role/s: Support
Best champion/s: Sona/Leona/Taric/Soraka
Time zone: EST
When can you play/ how much per week: nights 10pm-4am (EST) (mon/wed/fri) (sat/sun is flexible via texts)
Could you attend at least 3 practices a week? YES
Best attributes: Willingness to learn and adapt, Always researching information on champions/styles
What else can you bring to the team? Calm persona even in stressed situations. Friendly ingame attitude
Do you have TS3, Skype, Vent, ect.? All but Teamspeak, willing to download if required

(Spītz)
Application:
Role/s: ADC
Best champion/s: Corki/Caitlyn/Graves/Sivir
When can you play/ how much per week: Dependant on Class schedual but can maintain ~ 20hrs a week. (text info would be available to team)
Could you attend at least 3 practices a week? If willing to work around class schedual i will be willing to reschedual hw/study around practice.
Best attributes: Charismatic and vocal about situations. Willing to lead or follow. constructive with criticism
What else can you bring to the team? passionate about game, willingness to study and learn strategies, avid gamer who has learned to work with teammates.
Do you have TS3, Skype, Vent, ect.? all but Teamspeak, willing to download.

Please consider us for team, we would prefer coming as a package but are willing to support eachother as friends if only 1 is selected. have great synergy from other games and are fairly new to league, however we feel we are well versed in the mechanics (farm under tower, when to use abilities, etc). We are eager to learn more from those who have more experience and look forward to a reply.

2kungfu4u

10-08-2012

Role/s: ADC
Best champion/s: Varus, Ezreal, Corki, Graves, Tristana
When can you play/ how much per week: I can almost always play after 11pm est and usually in the am. I can play 7 days a week
Could you attend at least 3 practices a week? Yes
Best attributes: Good at communicating, theory crafting and analysis
What else can you bring to the team? I'm an aspiring stand up comedian, could bring some comedic relief to a sometimes stressful game. I'm pretty good at making reasonable calls as well.
Do you have TS3, Skype, Vent, ect.? I have skype and vent, nt a problem to installothers if needed.

Jono6996

10-08-2012

Application: Jono6996
Role/s: mid
Best champion/s: ahri, karth, annie, cass (but play most ap mids)
Time zone: AEST
When can you play/ how much per week: almost everynight, 9pm - 1am (sometimes during the day, when i have no work)
Could you attend at least 3 practices a week? YES
Best attributes: good communication, team skills and i would dare to say i am high-intermediate level
What else can you bring to the team? friendly attitude, advice and myself :P
Do you have TS3, Skype, Vent, ect.? use ts3 all the time but can dl and use others
Thanks for your time !

Pydermane

10-08-2012

Bumppppp