(?????) The Game Changer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MartinLongbowww

10-07-2012

Ok so I was thinking about making my own champion one day while playing on Summoners rift and i was thinking of making a fighter type champion but then i thought no there are probably way too many people trying to make their own op champion so i thought how about I make a support champion and so thats how i thought of this guy whatever his name is because i would probably name him something stupid so i'll let anybody who reads this have a think about it, so i will just refer to him as (?????). I thought of the Game Changer as like a referee or umpire in like a soccer match of something. So i had to think of a weapon which took me a while but i eventually thought that he would carry around a post like a corner post from a soccer game, he also carries a whistle which is used in his abilities. (This ended up changing him into a melee champ where my original intention was ranged.) Anyway i haven't really put much thought into his stats or his abilities except for his ultimate.

So base stats:

I haven't been thinking about these things too much (I tried to make his stats weaker then tarics because I think this guys abilities are a bit more powerful)
Damage 55(+3.5 per level)
Health 460(+90 per level)
Mana 280 (+50 per level)
Move speed 330 (He is like an umpire so he would do a lot of running around)
Armor 16(+3 per level)
Magic Resist 28(+1.25 per level)
Health Regen 7(+0.5 per level)
Mana Regen 3(+0.4 per level)

Abilities: (I have not set cooldown reductions or mana costs.)

Passive: Ok I was thinking of a couple ideas for this one. They were either Wind Advantage which would improve all of nearby allies base stats by 1%. Then I was going to have one of his abilities have his nearby allies wearing protective gear passively but then i realized this is like tarics ability so i thought that (?????)s passive could be hat all his allies are wearing protective gear that boost their armor by 5%. This would be like Twisted Fates or Zileans passives (global.) I'm not sure which one to go with so if anyone reads this it is up to them if u want to leave a comment.

Time out: (I just thought of this ability while i was typing this up lol.) (?????) blows his whistle sunning enemies in a small cone and dealing physical damage to them. (This ability is used like darius' apprehend with the shape of it.) Enemies take 65/110/150/210/275 (+0.5 Physical damage)(+0.4 Ability Power) and are stunned for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds. (I realized this ability is a lot like Cassiopea's ult so i added an extra thing here) Enemies that are stunned take 50% reduced damage from basic attacks for the stun duration. I think it may look a little bit strong but remember he has low base stats.

Foul: (I like this one ) (?????) blows his whistle marking an enemy champion. This mark remains for 3 seconds. While the champion is marked a percentage of any damage that he deals to allied champions is returned to him. 20/30/40/50/60%(+0.05 Ability power) of the damage is returned to the enemy champion. I thought this really sounds op so i had to make the duration really short which i think makes it a balanced move.

Favour the team: (?????) blows his whistle increasing his teams health regeneration and boosting the power of healing moves for a duration if they are within his range. His teams health regeneration is increased by 5/6/7/8/9(+0.05 Ability Power) per 10 seconds which lasts even when a champion moves out of (?????)s range for 60 seconds. Healing affects are increased by 10/15/20/25/30%(+0.05 Ability Power) for 10 seconds if champions stay within (?????)s range.

Free Shot: (I have been thinking about this one for most of my time and i think its pretty cool.) (?????) blows his whistle targeting an ally or himself who is given an infinite amount of mana and max (40%) cooldown redution for a short duration, once the spell has been in affect for 5 seconds the champion is healed slightly and has a portion of their mana restored once the spell wears off. This spells affects last for 5/10/15 seconds. The champion is healed by 5/7.5/10% of their health and 10/15/20% of their mana. My original thoughts were to have the spell last for longer but for most champions they need more time to spam their spells.

Ohhhh KK now this is the end of the forum. i regret to tell you that I am a pathetic drawer and i don't know anyone who could get me some concepts but please comment to me your thoughts on it if you made it too the end. YEs i know i left a tonne of things out but this took me a while and i have homework to do lol so tell em what you think and good job summoner for reading this .